Verizon 6s Plus Preorders Status Thread

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
You guys are so lucky. Maybe I'll get lucky with an overnight that's shipping out today. *fingers crossed* Today is going to be a long day.

xcsdm

Mar 23, 2009
Visit site
A long day of hitting refresh.

I called Verizon and got a UPS tracking number. The label was created 9/24 (I called Verizon and tracked the number on 9/23?). Still just a label, not shipping information. I can tell it's Next Day Air Saver, so here's hoping it leaves toward me tonight.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Most labels were created on 9/21-9/22

It won't show movement until late today if it has not already. More likely its next day air saver....

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Most labels were created on 9/21-9/22

It won't show movement until late today if it has not already. More likely its next day air saver....

Yeah I saw mine created like monday/tuesday of this week, funny thing is, I decided to order a 6S as a backup device wed/thurs last week and it got shipping info before my 2 6S+'s I preordered on the 12th ... lmao - all arriving tomorrow, I got a good kick out of that and was concerned at the same time until I got the other tracking info

Tomorrow is gonna be a fun a$$ day !!

Apollo182

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I just thought I would post my order for us late folks. I ordered a SG 128 6s+ on 09/22 with an expected delivery date of 10/14. I am hoping it comes earlier as I will be without an iPhone with my watch for over 2 weeks, since I sold my Tmo 6+ on Glyde and have to ship it out once I get my return kit.

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I am on the phone now with Verizon. I got my shipping email three days ago. There has been no update on UPS site other than saying a label and s created. Verizon states it may be delayed due to the Pope's US visit. Which means no delivery until Monday!

jayp4969

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
So question, I have my shipping info and everything is set for delivery tomorrow except, I have to work a half day. I'll be home at 12, but from 7-12 no one will be home. Can I just make a note on my own paper with tracking number, my name and my signature or do I have to print a FedEx door tag out? I have no printer so I'd have to make it to the library(seriously) by 5 tonight lol. Thanks for the Info!

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
So question, I have my shipping info and everything is set for delivery tomorrow except, I have to work a half day. I'll be home at 12, but from 7-12 no one will be home. Can I just make a note on my own paper with tracking number, my name and my signature or do I have to print a FedEx door tag out? I have no printer so I'd have to make it to the library(seriously) by 5 tonight lol. Thanks for the Info!

I've used my own paper before. Works fine. Just make sure you have the date, a signature, and tell say it's alright to leave the package wherever. I have a spot my delivery guys usually put my phones in so its not obvious.

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
NiiiCE...
I have tracking but still not updated... Ive seen overnight shipments coming to me that did not get updated until about 3am the day of... Hoping thats the case here

:)! Mine says picked up from Memphis, TN. Delivery tomorrow by 8pm. But it also says "residential delivery,weekday only, indirect signature" because I live in an apt complex. So hopefully I see delivery before 4pm. Good luck! I'm sure you'll get it!!

jaedre3

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Normally they deliver businesses in the am and residential afternoon

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Mine is sitting 20 minutes from my place at the local hub. What a roller coaster of a week waiting for this thing!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73