Verizon 6s Plus Preorders Status Thread

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I just didn't want you sitting at home all day tomorrow waiting for UPS lol. That would suck only to realize you had to do it Friday too.

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I was quite late on the preorder train (9/20) still no change in my estimated delivery date of 10/14. I'll continue to update, but I'm sure most of you will forget this thread once Friday has come and gone :)

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
From FedEx:
Indirect Signature Required: FedEx obtains a signature from someone at the delivery address; from a neighbor, building manager or someone at a neighboring address; or the recipient can also leave a FedEx Door Tag authorizing release of the package without anyone present.

Now I need to remember how to print the stupid door tag. Lol.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I was quite late on the preorder train (9/20) still no change in my estimated delivery date of 10/14. I'll continue to update, but I'm sure most of you will forget this thread once Friday has come and gone :)

Nah. We'll all come in here and post pictures of our new phones 😝

Trev0B

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else's phone still sitting in Newark via FedEx? Mine has been there since Saturday after leaving West Chester, PA.

Last edited:

tomklyn

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
so my two iphone 6s plus's have arrived at my local post office and the way i understand this is that ups will pick them up and hold them till tomorrow

ga_fool2002

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm hoping the tracking info gets fixed ? Every time I hit the link it still says info not available ? I'm like every one else I want my precious! I'll be looking out the window every time I think I hear a truck pull up or I greet the ups or fed ex man in my driveway wanting whatever new toy ,car part, etc. I've ordered, same with tracking I want to see it from one place to the next!!! I love this stuff!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Finally updated shipping info.

Good luck everyone else. Should be a fun day tomorrow and weekend!

Attachments

• ups update.PNG
    ups update.PNG
    43.6 KB · Views: 24

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just tried to place hold to pick up at local FedEx and Verizon has restriction that one delivery must be attempted before hold can be requested. Delivery time was pushed from "by 3pm tomorrow to by 8pm." 👿

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73