Verizon 6s Plus Preorders Status Thread

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Welp, chatted with Verizon, and they stated the original delivery date of 9/25 wasn't accurate and it would indeed be closer to the 7th. He also said that on or around the 25th there are usually a lot of order cancellations, so he wouldn't be surprised if it came sooner. Oh well, looks like Im waiting for a couple weeks :(

I may be one of those cancellations seeing that I'm extremely impatient. Lol. I'm gonna try the vzw store a block from my house if my card isn't charged by Friday morning.

jaedre3

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
You and me both... I preordered at the store please dont ask why because I couldn't tell you lol but i got the 7th as a "delivered by" date no movement on my order yet...

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
You and me both... I preordered at the store please dont ask why because I couldn't tell you lol but i got the 7th as a "delivered by" date no movement on my order yet...

Same here. I'll update you guys from the line Friday. Parking my car in front Verizon before sunrise and staring down the door until I see movement. They don't open until 10am. Good luck to everyone!

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I actually just pre ordered with Best Buy for the 64 GB, they say it will be available for pickup on Friday. I don't really need the 128gb, more of an impulse thing. I still have 30gb free on my current 64gb 6 plus. Assuming I get the Verizon order before the return window closes at Best Buy, I'll have a decision to make on which to keep.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Just got the tracking info for my 2 6S Plus' - Friday delivery date - did the indirect signature since nobody would bother a thing back here thru the UPS app

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
For the indirect signature do you need to sign in person or is a note with the signature efficient enough?

From FedEx:
Indirect Signature Required: FedEx obtains a signature from someone at the delivery address; from a neighbor, building manager or someone at a neighboring address; or the recipient can also leave a FedEx Door Tag authorizing release of the package without anyone present.

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I did the same thing for the 5S. Only at Best Buy they opened an hour early and I was first online. Good Luck!

Same here. I'll update you guys from the line Friday. Parking my car in front Verizon before sunrise and staring down the door until I see movement. They don't open until 10am. Good luck to everyone!

jaedre3

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Yea i was shocked... Not only did it move up from the 7th i also got overnight delivery with a scheduled delivery tomorrow 3pm via UPS

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Are you sure tomorrow isn't your shipment date and it will arrive on Friday? Thats what mine shows. Tracking number doesn't work yet.

Screen Shot 2015-09-23 at 12.14.53 PM.png

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2