Verizon 6s Plus Preorders Status Thread

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I just received an email confirming my Apple Care coverage for my new iPhone 6s Plus which leads me to believe it's preparing to ship.

UPDATE: I just logged into the Verizon website and I have a tracking number for my phone. The strange thing is my iPhone 6s Plus is shipping UPS and my wife's phone is shipping Fedex. They were both ordered during the same transaction, it's odd they are shipping via different carriers.

Buddy Koenig

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a 64gb iphone 6s plus gray a rose gold 6s and a rose gold 6s plus 16gb and i just got a expected ship date of 9/20 today but i haven't received a shipping confirmation yet! So hoping soon!

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
Order on 9/12, 10 minutes before official launch time, 6S Plus 128 Gig, Space Grey. Just got shipping and tracking email with an expected delivery date of 9/25 via UPS.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Got email today that my 6S shipped I ordered a week ago which arrives 9/25, still waiting for email for the 6S Plus' we did on the 12th arriving on friday but i did see the credit card was charged.... gonna be a long a$$ 4 day wait hahaha

tomklyn

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
i had a billing issue with my preorder got that fixed now i checked my account earlier this morning said my two phones where coming ups then now they both say usps economy shipping

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my wife a 64gb Rose gold 6s plus and a 128gb 6s plus Space Gray for me about 2 minutes after pre order started. Originally my wifes said it would arrive on the 25th and it has already shipped. Mine originally said ships by October 7th but it to has already shipped. Both will be here on the 25th. Now the 128gb was shipped via UPS which is odd for Verizon as they always use FedEx where the 64 gb was shipped via FedEx as normal.

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Same mine was for 7th of October, But it has shipped.

You just gave me anxiety. Lol. Mine was for oct 7 also but it hasn't shipped or my money hasn't been taken. I'm thinking I will end up in line on Friday. Still keeping hope alive. Ordered 6s plus 64 rose gold

jayp4969

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if signature is required? In the past I've had my iPhone's shipped to my office and I pick them up on the end of the day. This year im having it sent home, due to me having a half day, and my fianc? working at noon. So I'll have one half hour window of time that is an issue...

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Welp, chatted with Verizon, and they stated the original delivery date of 9/25 wasn't accurate and it would indeed be closer to the 7th. He also said that on or around the 25th there are usually a lot of order cancellations, so he wouldn't be surprised if it came sooner. Oh well, looks like Im waiting for a couple weeks :(

tomklyn

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
One for phone and one for the SIM card. They both ship in the same box.

this shipping has me confused i have had stuff shipped ups parcel post ups>usps but ive never seen it shipped usps>ups before
one UPS tracking number that doesn't work and two US Postal Service numbers that are working says delivery by 24th

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro