Verizon 6s Plus Preorders Status Thread

jayp4969

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Fedex is usually here by 11:30 at the latest everyday, since I moved in 3 years ago. Now it's 2:30 on the first launch day I've partaken in to actually get a device on day on and he's off his marks. I have some luck, at least dominos showed up on time! And yes, I remember blackberry days well, almost too well!

jayp4969

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Sweet! I was diggin on the FedEx guy, well he called in sick(I asked where he was) so the FedEx lady showed up and said she doesn't usually deliver and was lost all morning! Sorry people behind me on her route!

slumpbuster

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
this sucks. ordered the damn thing at 2:01am on launch day...was supposed to be here today....still nothing.

just kind of a letdown. delivery date went from 9/25 by 8pm (until an hour ago) to "Pending" no delivery date.

crap

maltmyer

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Got off the phone with FedEx. They don't know where my 6s Plus is. Last update was 5 am this morning in Memphis, to deliver by 8 pm in Salt Lake City. They straight up lost mine and "hope" to deliver on Monday

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Got off the phone with FedEx. They don't know where my 6s Plus is. Last update was 5 am this morning in Memphis, to deliver by 8 pm in Salt Lake City. They straight up lost mine and "hope" to deliver on Monday

Any update from Fedex? That really sucks!

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Getting the 6S Plus now means I need to return the 12 Macbook Retina.. Not enough power for all the new media!

maltmyer

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Any update from Fedex? That really sucks!

Spent more than 2 hours on multiple phone calls today. It arrived at the sort facility this morning, but they refused to make any effort to deliver today since it wasn't the right type of package for Saturday delivery. I offered to drive to the facility, 40 minutes away, to pick it up myself, but they wouldn't open the container it was in even though the facility was staffed and sorting packages. Spoke with multiple "customer advocates" but they didn't do anything. They said it should be delivered Monday. I asked for confirmation of what the FedEx website says about indirect signature. The website says I can leave a signed, dated letter on the door instructing the driver to leave it on the porch. Took day off work on Friday, but can't do it again. Was told that is only on 2nd attempt, even though the website makes no such distinction. Asked if it can be given deliver by 8 am service, again told no. I'm going to leave the note on the door and hope they leave it. I plan to watch for a delivered update on tracking and take my lunch at that time to go get it off the porch. I won't have time until next weekend to get back to the facility where they leave packages for pickup after failed delivery attempts.

I called Verizon to let them know FedEx was refusing to make any effort to correct their screw up and honor the shipping that was paid for by Verizon. I know it's stupid of me to be all butthurt about a VERY first world problem, but to see their lack of concern or effort to correct it was appalling. I'm just glad I wasn't expecting an overnight delivery that was time sensitive. When I ordered my 4S a number of years ago through Verizon, it was being delivered UPS. I had put in a request to hold it at a UPS Store and it caused an exception and delay in delivery. When I asked what happened, I learned it was completely my doing by requesting the change, but they pushed it through and delivered on Saturday to make up for my error.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm not a FedEx fan either. On multiple occasions they have "attempted" delivery for packages and I never got so much as a knock on my door. They pretty much refuse to budge on anything, regardless of whose fault it is. The last time they pulled that crap with me it WAS a time sensitive package and I ended up having to drive 45 minutes to their facility to pick it up. At least they were gracious enough to allow me to pick it up. That's crap that they won't even do that for you.

Well, here's hoping that they do deliver on Monday and your note works to have them leave the package.

maltmyer

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I just can't believe that with all the calls I've made and every time they say they read through the notes from previous conversations and telling them that overnight delivery was paid for, there hasn't even been an OFFER to refund delivery charges. Granted, I didn't pay for delivery, but they don't know that. All FedEx cares is they got their money and after that, they don't have any obligation to keep their end of the agreement. Just appalling.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Here's hoping. I have a 10/14 delivery date but my card was just charged today.

I was originally given a 10/14 delivery date as well. My card was charged 9/25 and the phone shipped the same day. It's scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Hope you get an early delivery as well.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I was originally given a 10/14 delivery date as well. My card was charged 9/25 and the phone shipped the same day. It's scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Hope you get an early delivery as well.

Did you guys order thru Apple or Verizon? I ordered thru Apple and have a 10/12 delivery but still see no movement.

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from Verizon last week. Originally, I received an expected date of 10/14, then it moved to 10/12, now back to 10/14. However, like I mentioned earlier, my card was charged Sunday afternoon so I'm hoping for this week.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice