Will the stores be getting any unreserved phones next Friday? Does anyone know?

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I did the 3 a.m. ordering thing, but ordered the wrong phone. I realized it immediately, but there was no way to cancel, and it wouldn't let me reserve more than two phones. (I had already reserved my husband's.) It did say that if I wanted a different phone, and the store had it in stock, I could get that one instead. So...does anyone know if the stores will be getting any unreserved phones? I, of course, want a 6S Plus, and reserved a 6S by mistake.

Thanks,
Laura

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Last year there were many unclaimed 6's but the 6 Plus was difficult to find. Maybe Apple sees the 6 Plus as a big seller now and will stock more?

xoayr

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
All Apple Stores carry a limited amount of unreserved phones (when they first come out). They are much harder to come by especially since most people that are there have reserved theirs. You can try, but colours and storage might be limited for a little bit.

Apple gets shipments in everyday except Sunday. Have you tried calling Apple about your reservation and seeing if they would be able to do anything on their end? They should have some sort of solution.

Good luck! :)

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I did try calling. I would have to cancel my reservation and try to reserve a 6S Plus...except, of course, that there aren't any. Or, I can do the overnight line thing, which I've done before. And am now contemplating...

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I think I'll split the difference. My appointment is at 8 am to pick up both iPhone 6S's. I'll get there at 6 am so that I'm hopefully the first 8 am reservation person, and just hope that they have a 6S Plus I can get instead. If not, I have a couple of weeks to exchange it, right? And worse comes to worst, I wind up with a pretty rose gold 6S... :)

Laura

xoayr

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry it's not working in the best favour you. It's actually horrible and I understand how you feel as this has happened to me.

But on the bright side, you still get the Rose Gold! and that is just perfection! :)

You can also try selling it brand new in the box so you can buy the 6s Plus!

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you, especially being in line. :)

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I did the same thing... went online at 3:12 a.m. reserved a rose gold 6s 128gb... oops... wanted a 6s plus in rose... well by the time i realized it which was about 5 min, went back on all of the 6s plus in rose gold were gone! My reservation is for 9:30 so i hope maybe i could pick up a 6s plus in rose gold, but i doubt it so ill be trying to trade someone for a 6s plus, hopefully someone will think its too big for their taste and i can snag it LOL.

WordPainter

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I just did the same thing when I placed my pre-order with Sprint! I wanted the 6s Plus Rose Gold and somehow managed to pre-order the Space Gray instead. Fortunately they said they can cancel it and when they get confirmation, correct it to the Rose Gold. No offense but I really hate Space Gray....LOL

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I just did the same thing when I placed my pre-order with Sprint! I wanted the 6s Plus Rose Gold and somehow managed to pre-order the Space Gray instead. Fortunately they said they can cancel it and when they get confirmation, correct it to the Rose Gold. No offense but I really hate Space Gray....LOL

I too,can't stand the space gray color lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR