T-Mobile iPhone 6s Plus pre-orders are a mess!

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how many of you guys have ordered through T-Mobile, but there seems to be a lot of disorganization going on with the pre-orders. No one can seem to give a solid estimated shipping date or the place in line that you have been put in. The orders have disappeared from the website and even though I ordered at 12:01 I have been told by two different people that I might receive my phone as late as November because of "limited stock". What's the point of pre-ordering the device if it is just going to be what seems as a random ship date anyway?

I am starting to regret not going through Apple for my upgrade plan. I really hope someone figures out what they are doing over the weekend at T-Mobile.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Basically the same with AT&T. they're giving out October shipping dates and no solid delivery dates. But I'm regretting not doing apple as well,I just didn't think I could do it through Apple because I had some stuff to take care of with AT&T

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
So, i just got off the phone with T-Mobile customer service and 2 reps said the same thing. They received a memo stating that most of the iPhone 6s Plus models are on back order. They are saying a 3-4 week delivery time IF you are on Jump! and pre-ordered on the 12th or 13th. I can just imagine what the delivery times are for people who ordered in the past couple of days. I know it's just a phone, but I feel screwed...

metrix

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I preordered with the Jump on Demand program in store and was quoted a 9/25 delivery. I've always felt in the back of my mind that this wasn't going to happen. All we can do is hope they'll pull it out.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Got an email 5 mins ago from t mobile saying my expected ship date is 9/24. Can't show screen shot as tapatalk crashes when I try. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Reggie T

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I got an email update this morning saying my preorder will ship on the 24th. Tapatalk crashing when try to inset screenshot too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Got an email 5 mins ago from t mobile saying my expected ship date is 9/24.

I got the same email early this morning... my J0D Space Gray 128GB 6s+ ship date is also estimated 9/24. I was on the phone with Tmo sales the minute pre-orders went live and hadn't really heard anything other than getting an order confirmation about 24 hours after the phone call. I took to Twitter yesterday asking Tmo-help for some sort of update and they responded stating it was coming.

Anyway, this is the first time I have ever ordered an iPhone through a carrier basically because I had to with Tmo and even though it looks like I am getting my iPhone at or around launch I would absolutely order through Apple if you can...

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I didn't get any email But when I called they told me they were going to ship it the 23rd and I would receive it the 25th. I can't wait!!! I want my 6s plus now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
This is why so many of us always say pre-order directly through Apple.

I wish it were that easy all the time. For some reason if I didn't have a device to trade in for JUMP! I'd have to pay full price through the Apple store. With T-Mobile, I can do it as an upgrade with about half down (Until November when I qualify for $0 down, pay taxes only with my 12 month tenure).

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
This is why so many of us always say pre-order directly through Apple.

As I stated definitely the best way to go, and that's how I always did it when I was with AT&T... however (and I may be wrong on this because I just switched to Tmo and this is my first JoD transaction) I did not see a way to pre-order my new iPhone through Apple AND utilized Tmo JoD...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
As I stated definitely the best way to go, and that's how I always did it when I was with AT&T... however (and I may be wrong on this because I just switched to Tmo and this is my first JoD transaction) I did not see a way to pre-order my new iPhone through Apple AND utilized Tmo JoD...

They make it really difficult, I think you have to do it in store for JoD.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
They make it really difficult, I think you have to do it in store for JoD.

Actually it's pretty damn easy other than not being able to order straight from Apple. I called Tmo sales immediately when the pre-order opened up and got a rep and was done with the transaction in 10 minutes. My new iPhone ships straight to me -- looking like on launch day -- then when I am ready I go to a local Tmo store and turn in my "old" iPhone and my account gets credited accordingly.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Actually it's pretty damn easy other than not being able to order straight from Apple. I called Tmo sales immediately when the pre-order opened up and got a rep and was done with the transaction in 10 minutes. My new iPhone ships straight to me -- looking like on launch day -- then when I am ready I go to a local Tmo store and turn in my "old" iPhone and my account gets credited accordingly.

I meant it's hard to to do through Apple if you've got T-Mobile. I've had no issues with using T-Mobile myself but it'd be hard if I did as there really isn't the Apple store/App option.

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got an email saying that shipments were on time now. I just thought they should have handled it better knowing that people would be excited and anxious about the phone. Telling people it was delayed a few weeks before they even knew for sure was a bad move. I was super pissed lol.

Prod1702

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
the delay they have us if you pre order right now. I am a rsa for tmo I'm a store and the only doc we have on this shows current shipping time if you order now. the doc is updating hourly. I pre ordered a space gray 64 at 930am cst. I also got the email that mine was shipping by the 24th as well. Every 6s plus tmo has now is back ordered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal