T-Mobile iPhone 6s Plus pre-orders are a mess!

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I just got an email saying that shipments were on time now. I just thought they should have handled it better knowing that people would be excited and anxious about the phone. Telling people it was delayed a few weeks before they even knew for sure was a bad move. I was super pissed lol.

I told Tmo-help and cc'd John Legere via twitter that from what I hear this year was much better than last year, but some sort of semi-immediate confirmation would be appreciated next year. I also pre-ordered for my Mom thru AT&T and she got a confirmation and a 9/25 ship date within 24 hours... while I sat waiting for several days for Tmo to figure out what they could do... just a little frustrating! But hopefully it will all work out...

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I preordered 6s Plus 64 GB through T-Mobile, received my tracking number for UPS about one hour ago. Jump customer, called in about 12:03 Pacific time and waited about 45 minutes on hold on the 12th.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I wonder if anyone bought a 6s thru Apple in the last 2-4 days and it shows " processing for shipment " I think it's kind of amazing that Apple still shows today 9/25 as a shipping date for the silver and black iPhones .

abarzua21

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Yup, I was told the middle of October by T-mobile then some people were saying we should have them on the 25th. I'm ready to cancel my order because there is no way I'm waiting till November

Posted via the iMore App on Note 5

abarzua21

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
A lot of people here say they got an email their 6S/6S+ will be here on the 25th (Congrats to u all) I haven't received any email yet :( although when I checked my status through Tmobile it said shipping being processed.. And I was told by Tmobile people aren't going to receive their iPhone until the middle of October. If that's the case then I'm going to do a cancel & just get the phone in the store. Because that's ridiculous they are going to make everyone wait till October-November.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
A lot of people here say they got an email their 6S/6S+ will be here on the 25th (Congrats to u all) I haven't received any email yet :( although when I checked my status through Tmobile it said shipping being processed.. And I was told by Tmobile people aren't going to receive their iPhone until the middle of October. If that's the case then I'm going to do a cancel & just get the phone in the store. Because that's ridiculous they are going to make everyone wait till October-November.

Same with us AT&T people. If you got a plus you automatically got shipping dates of October 16-30 even if you pre ordered around the same time everyone else did

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine without any issues. Ordered the 6S+ with 128gb of int-storage In white and silver. I received a September 25-26 delivery date. Couldn't be more happier. Just ordered my cases and screen protector. Now I'm thinking about trading my iPad mini with 128gb of int-storage in for the new iPad mini 4 with 128gb of int-storage. Probably wait a week for that. I'm waiting for that damn Delivery truck every day, I'm very Anal like that.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My 6s Plus is showing on backorder. I wish I never canceled my original order but it's fine.

3f8df33072a895a88344d6b3bcf0a1c0.jpg

I was looking at their new shipping dates last night. I'm glad T-Mobile gives us this link to check.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt....t-mobile.com%2Fshipping-dates&token=d1KS0G3x

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I ordered one 16 GB 6s RG on the 16th and another on the 17th and two 16 GB 6s plus space gray on the 17th got the email that they will be shipped on the 24th

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I got my shipping info yesterday and I changed it to have the phone delivered to a nearby UPS Store because T-Mo got my address slightly wrong. It still shows that action as "pending."

lnichols

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I was told when I ordered over the phone it was back ordered for 2 to 3 weeks. Received an email two days later stating it would ship on 9/24. Maybe they got some more supply from Apple due to high demand.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I was charged for my 6s plus this time but will more than likely get shipping info later. Maybe tomorrow. Looks like both of my orders from T-Mobile will be here on time.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my iPhone 6S plus in silver with 128gb of internal storage and received my tracking number about 1 hour ago. That is what I call great service. Just wanted to update because someone had said that pre-orders were a mess. IMO pre-orders are running smoothly. Some Customer service people are confusing.

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I was charged for my SpaceGrey plus (64gb) two days ago, still no shipping #, but says ships by 9/24. Wife's Rose Gold plus (64) just got charged to the card, says it'll ship by 9/24. Ordered both around 8 am on preorder day over the phone. I had to make at least 7 calls to fix both orders however. I will seriously consider going through Apple next time to avoid the mess that is TMo preorders.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2