T-Mobile iPhone 6s Plus pre-orders are a mess!

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
It seemed to be customer service mis-information. Everything worked out in the end.

Update: Just checked the EIP section of My T-Mobile and the new iPhone with IMEI is there! It's looking hopeful for launch day!

Last edited:

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I was charged for my SpaceGrey plus (64gb) two days ago, still no shipping #, but says ships by 9/24. Wife's Rose Gold plus (64) just got charged to the card, says it'll ship by 9/24. Ordered both around 8 am on preorder day over the phone. I had to make at least 7 calls to fix both orders however. I will seriously consider going through Apple next time to avoid the mess that is TMo preorders.
I think a lot has to do what phone you had ordered. Most of the pre orders were for the 64 & 16gb options. Also what color, those certain phones sold out right away. I ordered the 128gb in silver and lucked out. I ask for supervisor, don't waste your time with new service help, they never have the right answers. All Carriers are the same.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I was told when I ordered over the phone it was back ordered for 2 to 3 weeks. Received an email two days later stating it would ship on 9/24. Maybe they got some more supply from Apple due to high demand.

Dates sometimes adjust. I've seen it happen.

However, I would not expect the 24th; should be 25th.

All that being said, welcome to iMore! Nice to see you here!

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I was hoping that Apple would stock more Plus models this time around unless there was even more demand? I'm hoping y'all get pushed up in queue soon.

Marlena Millare

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Don't worry about Tmobile apple sucks as well I ordered within 10 minutes of preorders because the stupid app wouldn't come back online. When I finally got my order in for my 6S Plus 64 GB in rose gold I was given a delivery of 9/25 well as of now I still have no damn tracking number and the reference tracking doesn't work because my phone still has not shipped. This whole preorder crap sucks!! Very disappointed especially since people have actually received the phone. 😡😡👿👿

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry about Tmobile apple sucks as well I ordered within 10 minutes of preorders because the stupid app wouldn't come back online. When I finally got my order in for my 6S Plus 64 GB in rose gold I was given a delivery of 9/25 well as of now I still have no damn tracking number and the reference tracking doesn't work because my phone still has not shipped. This whole preorder crap sucks!! Very disappointed especially since people have actually received the phone. 😡😡👿👿
People have received their phones? Other than the person in San Francisco?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry about Tmobile apple sucks as well I ordered within 10 minutes of preorders because the stupid app wouldn't come back online. When I finally got my order in for my 6S Plus 64 GB in rose gold I was given a delivery of 9/25 well as of now I still have no damn tracking number and the reference tracking doesn't work because my phone still has not shipped. This whole preorder crap sucks!! Very disappointed especially since people have actually received the phone.

I wouldn't worry about it. This same exact thing happened with the Watch. People freaking out that they wouldn't get it release day even though they preordered on the dot at 12:01 some received their watches without getting any tracking info. Sometimes the status just doesn't update.

I also wasn't able to preorder so I'm going to have to try my luck at my store and hope they have some.

The Lannisters send their regards.

abarzua21

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Really, wow!! Ok at least I'm not alone in this. Starting to think I was the only one not getting a tracking # Ty

Posted via the iMore App on Note 5

abarzua21

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the iPhone 6S+ RG on the 14th & still haven't received any notification. This is ridiculous

Posted via the iMore App on Note 5

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine is going to be here on the 25th. I ordered mine at around 10:30am on pre-order day. I ordered the gold. I want the RG, but the rep messed up and ordered me gold instead. I am happy with gold, though, since that is what I currently have and I love it.

They said up front that they would not have ship dates until 9/20, maybe a few days before. I knew I'd get mine on release day this past Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpiasecki17

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my iphone 6s Space Gray 64GB at the T-Mobile store on 9-16-2015 with Jump on Demand. I got the same email saying that the ship date was 9-24-2015. On 9-21-2015 I got another email with my UPS tracking number, and I checked an hour ago and UPS has delivered my new phone. Can't wait to get home!! Hope you all have luck on getting yours.:cool:

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I decided to JoD upgrade my daughter as well and called Tmo Wednesday this week (two days ago) and her 6s arrives today with my 6s+. I was not expecting that! So no... Tmo's pre-orders are NOT a mess...

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
For jump on demand I don't swap out my phone at a store? Just via mail as seen by the instructions in the box. I'm surprised we can't just walk into a store. Has anyone tried and succeeded?

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
For jump on demand I don't swap out my phone at a store? Just via mail as seen by the instructions in the box. I'm surprised we can't just walk into a store. Has anyone tried and succeeded?

I have the regular JUMP plan and I was told by a rep that you could return the phone in store. In fact, I'm going to try that out in a bit.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2