For those that have preordered a plus through AT&T

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
And I mean pre ordering from AT&T itself not through Apple and choosing AT&T as the carrier. How many of you have actually gotten your plus on launch date despite getting crazy late shipping dates? I'm emphasizing on the plus because I feel like it's always back ordered

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Since the 6s Plus is brand new and hasn't even been released, how would anyone have knowledge or experience with the plus being "always back ordered"?

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Since the 6s Plus is brand new and hasn't even been released, how would anyone have knowledge or experience with the plus being "always back ordered"?

By "always" I'm referring to them being back ordered last year as well as this year. I'm basically asking people who pre ordered pluses last year and actually got them before October

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Okay. Good luck. You do realize that what happened with the last phone release has no bearing on this year's phone releases, right?

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Okay. Good luck. You do realize that what happened with the last phone release has no bearing on this year's phone releases, right?

Right. it's just interesting to know if there was a remote chance that I would receive it sooner than the shipping dates I've received. Tons of Verizon and Apple people are saying their shipping dates are pretty solid so I wanted an AT&T perspective

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
For those that have preordered a plus through AT&T

Right. it's just interesting to know if there was a remote chance that I would receive it sooner than the shipping dates I've received. Tons of Verizon and Apple people are saying their shipping dates are pretty solid so I wanted an AT&T perspective

If the past is something to go by, you will get it sooner than the specified date. I've gotten it twice a week or two sooner than initially specified. Keep an eye on your status and it will improve as time goes by.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I ordered minutes after the site went live and I have an October ship date. Last year it was a total disaster, hopefully the deliveries occur in better succession this time around.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my 6 Plus through AT&T last year around 3:30am the first day you were able to preorder and I got dates 4-6 weeks from then. My phone actually ended up coming three weeks after. But there were people who ordered days after me that ended up getting their phones before me. AT&T's system last year was all screwed up, hopefully they have a better grasp on it this year.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I went through this last year with AT&T.
Never again.
Seeing those ship dates; now as late as Nov. 4th for 128GB 6S Plus...
Does not look encouraging.
You would think the way these are in demand they had a genie that popped out and granted you three wishes!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice