Question about using the T-Mobile version with AT&T
(Edit: Sorry, I found a similar thread mere seconds after I posted this. Tried to delete the thread, but was unable to. My apologies.)
Pre-ordered the full-price, 6S Plus T-Mobile variant for store pick up on the 25th.
I plan on just taking the SIM out of my current AT&T phone and popping it into the unlocked T-Mobile version. That'll work, correct? I realize I won't get access to the new AT&T LTE Band (30), but that doesn't really concern me too much at this juncture. Thanks.
- 09-14-2015, 05:44 PM #2
- 09-14-2015, 09:44 PM #3
Re: Question about using the T-Mobile version with AT&T
Share with us what you found please.
I ordered the 6s Plus in Gray, 128GB. (I'm such a glutton)
A T-Mobile model ordered for delivery, so I plan to do the same thing.
Perhaps this year, now with federal rules saying that consumers can have unlocked phones, maybe Apple will make less different models of unlocked. (one for CDMA and GSM and the factory unlocked.)
Hoping that kWh50428 is correct.
- By luckydwg in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2015, 12:45 PM
- By eyecrispy in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2015, 10:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2015, 04:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2015, 04:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2015, 04:14 PM