The Dreadful Wait for Preordered iPhone 6s Plus

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I preordered the iPhone 6s Plus 64GB in Rose Gold through Verizon. I fell asleep but I woke up at 4am PST and completed my preorder smoothly. My deliver by date is October 7th. Should it really take that long to receive my phone or is it a projected delivery date? I've read that in the past, AT&T customers have had shipping dates pushed out really far but got their phone on launch day. What's the point of preordering if I am getting my phone after everyone else? Any insight or nice words? Also, anyone else order the same phone as me on the same network? If so, what time did you preorder and what is your deliver by date?

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
What's the point of preordering if I am getting my phone after everyone else?

I don't know. Why DID you preorder it? You can always cancel if you like.

I preordered my Verizon iPhone 6s Plus via the Apple website. Mine is scheduled for delivery on launch day.

jjtheprince

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a silver 128GB 6S plus through AT&T & my estimated delivery date is 23-30 October!

Oh well...I just hope my 5c can hold out until then.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I preordered the iPhone 6s Plus 64GB in Rose Gold through Verizon. I fell asleep but I woke up at 4am PST and completed my preorder smoothly. My deliver by date is October 7th. Should it really take that long to receive my phone or is it a projected delivery date? I've read that in the past, AT&T customers have had shipping dates pushed out really far but got their phone on launch day. What's the point of preordering if I am getting my phone after everyone else? Any insight or nice words? Also, anyone else order the same phone as me on the same network? If so, what time did you preorder and what is your deliver by date?

I have October shipping dates as well, I actually wish I got the 7th instead of basically Halloween lol. I doubt I'll have it by launch day but perhaps I'll have it before October 26-30

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I think by now every should know that the dates are based on stock. So if they say Oct 7th its because thats probably when they're able to get it out to you. That being said, the retailer that has the most stock is Apple, and they always have a rush. So Why Pre-Order? So that we don't have line up and wait 4-6 hrs in the cold. Also so that we will get one before next year... lol

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

So I don't understand this statement. You're mad about your shipping date but you preordered your phone 4 hours after it went live. Perhaps you shouldn't have fallen asleep if you wanted to receive it launch day, just saying.

The Lannisters send their regards.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
So I don't understand this statement. You're mad about your shipping date but you preordered your phone 4 hours after it went live. Perhaps you shouldn't have fallen asleep if you wanted to receive it launch day, just saying.

The Lannisters send their regards.

I ordered mine right as pre orders went live and immediately received October shipping dates,so some times it can depend on who you pre ordered through

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The rose gold 6s plus was the first to go then followed by the other 6s plus devices. Shortly after was the 6s in rose gold.

Be patient the phones will come...

:)

dlarej15

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the 128 rose gold thru vzw. 5 mins after midnight and got a ship date of 9/25 just not sure if that's when I'll receive it or that's when they'll ship it. Never preordered before so I don't really know how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
This was my first time preordering as well. Thanks to everyone who had nice things to say. Excuse me for being hopeful or excited. I'm not mad. Just wondering if there's a chance that they have more in stock. Im glad I was able to secure one. I was just thinking of people walking in stores and getting the model I want and I'm still waiting on the mail man two weeks later.

abarzua21

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm with u on that. I know people who already started receiving their shipment and they posted the UPS delivery receipts. I never got a date when, but according to Tmobile they told me October

Posted via the iMore App on Note 5

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm with u on that. I know people who already started receiving their shipment and they posted the UPS delivery receipts. I never got a date when, but according to Tmobile they told me October

I'm calling B.S. As they say on the internet... "photo or it never happened"... Guaranteed that NO ONE has received an iPhone 6S or 6S Plus... and they won't before Friday. save the top Apple brass and the few celebrities to whom Apple gives them out.

abarzua21

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I agree. I was calling B.S too, but I saw their U.P.S confirmation that said delivered. Who knows, but I don't think anyone will start receiving their iPhone till the 25th I know I was told October, now I'm thinking of canceling

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I was calling B.S too, but I saw their U.P.S confirmation that said delivered. Who knows, but I don't think anyone will start receiving their iPhone till the 25th I know I was told October, now I'm thinking of canceling

B. S.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice