Can I use an iPad charger for my iPhone 6s Plus
I have an iPad charger at work to charge my 4s with and it works just fine. When I get the 6s Plus, would I be able to do the same thing? I don't want to damage it.
- 09-12-2015, 01:20 PM #2
- 09-12-2015, 01:21 PM #3
- 09-12-2015, 01:22 PM #4
- 09-12-2015, 01:32 PM #5
- 09-13-2015, 09:05 PM #6iMore Newbie
- 35 Posts
Re: Can I use an iPad charger for my iPhone 6s Plus
Actually yes you can use an iPad charger to charge an iPhone. But the correct answer in this case is no. You can not use the iPad charger that you use to charge a 4s with to charge the 6s plus.
The 4s used a 30 pin connector. The 6s plus has a lightning connector. I'm quite sure that if you try to plug a 30 pin connector into a lightning port something will become damaged.
- 09-13-2015, 09:08 PM #7
- 09-13-2015, 10:14 PM #8
- By jnew619 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 12-24-2015, 10:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 09-12-2015, 11:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2015, 06:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2015, 01:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2015, 12:30 PM