Will the SIM card from the iPhone 5 fit the 6s plus
I would like to just move my sim card from my 5s to the 6s Plus when I get it, is it even a possibility?
- 09-12-2015, 01:21 PM #2
- 09-12-2015, 01:28 PM #3
- 09-12-2015, 05:45 PM #4Banned
- 1,008 Posts
Re: Will the SIM card from the iPhone 5 fit the 6s plus
If yours comes with a new SIM, I'd recommend using it. My experience from using my 5s SIM in my 6 was a negative one for some reason. Kept dropping calls. Didn't change any settings but upgraded the SIM and problem stopped.
Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
- 09-12-2015, 06:14 PM #5
- By jnew619 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 12-24-2015, 10:10 AM
Are the regulatory symbols on the back finally going away now that they're included in the settings?By BreakingKayfabe in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2015, 10:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 09-12-2015, 11:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2015, 01:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2015, 12:30 PM