GOT MINE!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
coolest thing happened...

so i got up saturday at 2:45am to order with the rest of the faithfuls but the option to pre-order using the monthly pmt plan through VZ wasn't available to me. i contacted customer care via chat immediately. she was very nice but informed me they were only taking pre-orders from persons paying full retail or renewing 2yr contracts. i definitely don't want to establish a new contract & not in the position to plunk down $800 immediately. so i was disappointed but no biggie i could just wait until launch day to go in-store.

well i visited the forums through-out the day to see how pre-orders went in general (slightly envious lol). when i came across a few postings where ppl showed they were able to pre-order through VZ using the monthly plan option. 20 min ago i log into my account & the monthly pmt option is available!!

bada bing, bada boom.....i have a lovely space gray 64g 6s being shipped to me 9/25!! (hopefully that date holds up) super excited because i'm upgrading from a 5 with a home button that feels like it's gonna pop out any day now lol (clearly she's just as tired of me as i am of her)

Verizon seems like that had a much more stock this time ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
All your information is visible - if I were you, I would delete the images and re-upload blacked-out information.

Just saying, my 2 cents!

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine today from Best Buy, 128GB, space grey. I was out of town so I hope I get one one launch day.

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
128GB iPhone 6s Plus Gold ordered at 3:03 am EST. I ordered as fast as I could right when I had access on Att.com and my delivery date is 10/16 - 10/23. I can't believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered exact same phone as you at exact same time 2:03 am CST for ATT. BUT I ordered mine via Apple and says delivery of 9/25

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2