Question about pre-ordering an AT&T phone directly from Apple
I'm planning to upgrade one of the lines on my AT&T Mobile Value Share plan to the new iPhone. If I pre-order directly from Apple, will the phone be shipped to me with the AT&T SIM included so I can activate it at home? Or will I have to take the phone to an AT&T store to get the SIM and get it activated? I've always ordered my phones directly from AT&T and they always come ready to go, but this is my first time pre-ordering an iPhone and I've read it's best to order from the Apple Store app. Just want to be sure the phone will come with the SIM.
- 09-11-2015, 10:44 PM #2
- 09-12-2015, 05:28 PM #4
Re: Question about pre-ordering an AT&T phone directly from Apple
Thanks, Raptor007! Glad the phone comes ready to activate. Don't care that it's locked to AT&T since I'm not planning on switching carriers. Tried T-Mobile, but their coverage is lousy where I live.
- By Jde2466 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 10-14-2015, 09:59 AM
- By donawalt in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 45Last Post: 09-14-2015, 10:45 PM
- By SeanHRCC in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 9Last Post: 09-12-2015, 08:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2015, 09:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2015, 08:22 PM