Question about pre-ordering an AT&T phone directly from Apple

EBynum

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm planning to upgrade one of the lines on my AT&T Mobile Value Share plan to the new iPhone. If I pre-order directly from Apple, will the phone be shipped to me with the AT&T SIM included so I can activate it at home? Or will I have to take the phone to an AT&T store to get the SIM and get it activated? I've always ordered my phones directly from AT&T and they always come ready to go, but this is my first time pre-ordering an iPhone and I've read it's best to order from the Apple Store app. Just want to be sure the phone will come with the SIM.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm planning to upgrade one of the lines on my AT&T Mobile Value Share plan to the new iPhone. If I pre-order directly from Apple, will the phone be shipped to me with the AT&T SIM included so I can activate it at home? Or will I have to take the phone to an AT&T store to get the SIM and get it activated? I've always ordered my phones directly from AT&T and they always come ready to go, but this is my first time pre-ordering an iPhone and I've read it's best to order from the Apple Store app. Just want to be sure the phone will come with the SIM.

It should come with a "ready to activate" SIM included.

EBynum

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, Raptor007! Glad the phone comes ready to activate. Don't care that it's locked to AT&T since I'm not planning on switching carriers. Tried T-Mobile, but their coverage is lousy where I live.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2