any 6 users switching to the 6s+

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
As of right now I'm content with my 64GB 6. My wife is due for an upgrade and her 16GB 5 can no longer hang with her incessant picture taking. So, we'll be upgrading her to a 64GB 6 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Yep. Selling my 64gb iPhone 6 and getting either 64gb or 128gb iPhone 6s+. Like many others in this post, I thought the screen was to big last year but with the edition of my Apple watch I think I'm ready.

insman1

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Going with the 6s Plus this time on Verizon, 16 gb. I grieved over the choice last time and friends that have the Plus let me use their phone. I liked it more than my 6. That said, it's pre-ordered and now I have to wonder how long it will take to get it. Last year, I got it on the first day. Doubt that will happen this year.

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Yep same here. My posts/thoughts from the 6/6+ launch reflected my distaste with the size of the plus. My main complaint was "pocketability". Well since then I've noticed that I have been mostly wearing cargo shorts/pants anyway and that would only be a problem when I wear jeans. Also..my eyesight is declining and even with the larger size of the 6 over the 5,I find I have to use enlarged text,bold text,etc and finding myself having a hard time seeing certain things. And it's strange that now when I look at my 6,it looks pretty small,lol.
So I have placed my order for a gold 64gb 6s+ I can't wait.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have both the 6 and 6 Plus and the 6 rarely gets used. I read a lot and the screen real estate is a bonus.

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I'm taking plunge this year and going from a 6 to a 6s plus. I have never been a fan of huge phones. In fact I often mock people when I see them holding these giant phablets to their faces. But sadly my iPad mini first generation is a bit long in the tooth. running really slow so I just leave it home most of the time now and I miss it. So Im gonna try a bigger phone instead. Hope I don't regret it. It was hard for me to get used to the 6 last year believe it or not. I just love the one handedness of a small phone that fits comfortably in my hand.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I thought about it because I need to buy an iPad for school (I prefer eBooks as opposed to lugging around 10 lb books every day) so I figured I'd be able to kill two birds with one stone if I got the 6s Plus. However, I remembered back to when I used the 6 Plus for a week and how much I hated its size. It was cool to use because of the bigger screen, but horrible when it came to putting it in my pocket, in my car, etc. So a 6s it is!

MiXoLoGiSt

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I am switching from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 6s Plus. I'm used to having big phones from owning the Note 2, Note 3 and now the Note 5.

I actually started off with the iPhone 6 Plus last year and ended up exchanging it out for the iPhone 6. I don't know why I did and I regretted doing it.

P.S. I have owned every iphone since the 3GS also. Well, except for the 5c. Not an Android fanboy by any means, just like to explore. I always end up back on iPhone as my daily driver.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Yup! Made a last minute decision last night to switch to the Plus this time around. I think I'll enjoy it! (And I have 2 weeks to switch out if I really can't live with the bigger size)

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I a little on the fence. I originally thought I wanted a 6s, but I am falling in love with bigger screens! I might get a 6s+ instead!

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I am little on the fence. I originally thought I wanted a 6s, but I am falling in love with bigger screens! I might get a 6s+ instead!

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm still not happy with the ratio of screen size to overall size on the plus. I'll be sticking with my 6. If the 7 plus manages to get the body size down, or a little more screen into the same footprint, I might bite.

I am pretty thrilled with the size of the 6 though. I need one handed use a lot of the time while running around at work and in my personal life juggling two little kids while responding to work emails.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77