any 6 users switching to the 6s+

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I never thought id say this, and if you look at my past posts you would see my vehemence against the size of the 6+... but yeah I am.

Mainly because I use the phone for my car GPS unit and having a larger screen just makes more sense to me. Also, as I read a LOT of scripts whilst out and about, the added screen real estate will make this a much easier thing to do.

I'm still going for the 64Gb Gold one though, that much is certain.

I'm not going to do this any time soon though as I just don't have any disposable cash at the moment, nor any way to save up.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Switching. I was a skeptic about the bigger size. No longer. Have tried phones as wide on other OSes. They're fine.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
My girlfriend is running my Note 4 and can't wait to go back to a smaller phone, she has small hands and can't get used to two handed use.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Switching from a SG 128gb 6 to a silver 128gb 6S+.

I wanted to get the 6+ originally but changed my mind at the last minute thinking it'd be too big. Started regretting it a couple months later.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm also going from a 6 to the 6S plus. My son has a 6 plus and every time I handle it, I knew I should've went for that one.