Is the iPhone 6s Plus Qi enabled
I would love to wirelessly charge my 6s Plus! Is it Qi enabled?
- 09-11-2015, 01:32 AM #2
- 09-11-2015, 09:24 AM #3Banned
- 12,021 Posts
Re: Is the iPhone 6s Plus Qi enabled
Nope...but you can buy a case if wireless charging is really important to you...there are always a handful of wireless charging cases available for the iPhone after release. Personally, I've never really saw a strong appeal to wireless charging since it still has to be set on some kind of charging pad or plate...and I can simply plug mine in and still use it while it's being charged at the same time...but you know, different strokes.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2015, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2015, 01:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2015, 09:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2015, 08:40 PM