Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 68 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1018Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Accessory Editor

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

If you're not going naked with the new iPhone 6s Plus, chances are you're planning to protect it with a durable case. There will be a lot to choose from in the coming days and weeks from popular names like OtterBox, LifeProof, Tech21, and more. We're interested in hearing what styles and brands of cases for the iPhone 6s Plus you're after or currently on hold for!
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    772 Global Posts

Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

I am sticking with the Apple cases... already have black and brown leather and white silicone with my current 6 Plus, and ordered Saddle Brown leather, and orange and charcoal gray silicone yesterday for my future 6s Plus
    msalmank and Bwatts84 like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    7,283 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SnapThrow View Post
    I am sticking with the Apple cases... already have black and brown leather and white silicone with my current 6 Plus, and ordered Saddle Brown leather, and orange and charcoal gray silicone yesterday for my future 6s Plus
    I'm looking at the midnight blue leather, and stone and lavender silicone cases, myself!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    184 Global Posts

I took a look at the new cases on Apple.com and I like how they added new colors to the silicone cases. But the leather cases are ugly colors! IMO anyway! I will not be upgrading my 6 Plus to the sPlus, so seeing the new silicone cases will fit last years models is a good thing.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    346 Global Posts

I'm hoping the regular 6 Apple leather cases really do fit the 6s properly. I was planning to get a red one but then noticed they don't offer the red for the 6+. May have to settle for black, but definitely sticking with the Apple leather.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    184 Global Posts

Yes I would prefer the leather case myself, but no good colors for me! Anyway I spoke to Apple support yesterday on chat and they said all new cases will fit last years models. Plus when you read the text on the website about the new cases it includes iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus as compatible for any new Apple cases. I guess they kept the phones at exactly the same dimensions.....
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    2,644 Global Posts

Favorite cases? Hmm....LifeProof, Apple Leather Case, Book Book, Spigen Slim Armor, Rhino Shield, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts

Speck inked/luxury inked are my favorites. Already have a case waiting for the 6s Plus I will be pre-ordering at 3am.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Case Mate made the Rose Gold Brilliance case. It's gorgeous!! I'm getting it for my iPhone 6 plus. If I can't have the rose gold iPhone 6S Plus then this I shall have lol. Even if it is $80
    iMore Intermediate

Zagg Joltguard 👍🏽👏🏽👌🏽
    iMore Intermediate

Did Apple leather case on my 5s and was was unhappy very quickly with how it got discolored from regular use. Going with the silicon case for the 6s+.

I just ordered the Speck Candyshell Clear. It will be my first Candyshell case.

Oh and a Spigen and JeTech clear cases too.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

I love Apple's leather cases, its what I used on my 6 so I ordered at Saddle Brown one for my 6S Plus!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,916 Global Posts

Ordered the Case-Mate Naked Tough Case (clear). I will probably order a Vaja Grip BR ID in the near future after I receive the phone. They are expensive, but I've always loved the quality and feel of the Vaja leather. The Midnight Blue Apple leather case is also enticing for the Gold phone, but my experience with Apple leather is that it wears and gets dirty quickly...
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    2,865 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xderiwx View Post
    I was planning to get a red one but then noticed they don't offer the red for the 6+.
    Best Buy has it.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts

I like leather case for my device.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    682 Global Posts

I'm going to try a clear case for the first few weeks...I want to enjoy my Rose Gold before I cover it up...I think I've found one by spigen on eBay

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    281 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LadiJae View Post
    I'm going to try a clear case for the first few weeks...I want to enjoy my Rose Gold before I cover it up...I think I've found one by spigen on eBay
    Me too. I looked at the Spigen clear cases too, but ended up ordering the Speck CandyShell Clear case. It's available for pre-order on Amazon and you can also get it directly from speckproducts.com.
    iMore Intermediate

Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

I'm gonna start and attempt to limit myself to 4 cases: Apple leather case, Speck Candyshell Clear, Verus Iron Shield, and Moshi iGlaze Armour.

Last edited by firstborn80; 09-14-2015 at 09:04 AM.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,916 Global Posts

Seems like a lot of people are going for the speck candyshell. I ordered the casemate naked tough clear case. They seem to be similar... Should I have gone for the Speck?
    jhstewart0716 likes this.

I'm sticking with the Apple Leather cases. The Apple Leather cases just look and seem like they are part of the assembly process of the actual iPhone itself. They look and feel GREAT. A very professional look for a very professional iPhone....IMHO.
    packgirl04 and H_D like this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    281 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firstborn80 View Post
    I'm gonna start and attempt to limit myself to 4 cases: Apple leather case, Speck Candyshell Clear, Verus Iron Shield, and Moshi iGlaze Amour.
    LOL, good luck with trying to limit yourself to 4 cases. When there are so many to choose from (and many more being released in the future) it can be tough. I ordered the Speck CandyShell Clear case also. Still thinking about the Apple leather and silicone cases. I've also just ordered 3 similar cases with the intention of keeping just the one I like best, but we'll see how that goes. I got the Spigen Slim Armor, the Elago Duro case, and the Verus Verge case. I also want to get a wallet/folio style case. Considering the Moshi Overture Wallet Case, the BookBook case, the Spigen Wallet Case, the Verus Dandy case, and a few others. I've started an Amazon wish list just for cases. I'm in trouble...
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,460 Global Posts

I ordered the JETech clear case for The iPhone 6S Plus. . It just came today and I love it. Fits and looks great on my 6 Plus. Don't know how much protection it will offer in the event of a hard drop. But that's what Apple care is for and why I always get it on every iPhone that I get.
    Here is a link to this case if anyone is interested in seeing it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...mUvbUpU2593235
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    682 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen89 View Post
    I ordered the JETech clear case for my 6 Plus. It just came today and I love it. Fits and looks great. Don't know how much protection it will offer in the event of a hard drop. But that's what Apple care is for and why I always get it on every iPhone that I get.
    Here is a link to this case if anyone is interested in seeing it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...mUvbUpU2593238
    Thanks for the link.
    Added it to my wish list til I decide which one I'm actually going to order

Quote Originally Posted by allysapple View Post
    I would really like to have a case that has built in port plugs and NO built in screen protector. The only cases (for iPhone 6s Plus) I've found so far are the Otterbox Commuter and the Ringke Fusion and Max. Does anyone know of other case makers that have these features? And what are your experiences with the Otterbox and Ringke cases. Thanks.
    I've never used the Commuter, but have always used the Defender. I think they're basically the same except the Defender has the added protection top and bottom of the screen along with the built in screen. I'm considering the Commuter. Old habits die hard though. I've never used the Ringke.
Page 1 of 68 1234 ... LastLast