What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
FWIW I returned mine today. Yes it was a great sale price at Best Buy ($55 at the time) but I couldn't take the sound restrictions anymore...and I missed using my decoden cases.

Yep, I returned mine to Amazon as well at a sale price of $46... Lol, just didn't need another case not being used!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The naked iPhone just feels too good in my hands to cover it anymore. I used to be a case *****. With tons to swap out. But now they are all collecting dust

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The naked iPhone just feels too good in my hands to cover it anymore. I used to be a case *****. With tons to swap out. But now they are all collecting dust

I was like that with my 5S...case ***** to the max, then towards the end I started using cases less and less till my 5S was nekked all the time. I LOVED the design of the 5S...I really wish the 6S Plus was built the same cosmetically but I do love the build of it as well. I'm thinking eventually at some point and time I'll start ditching the cases for it too....I'm just afraid of the back rosegold getting scratched up. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if it did

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I put my LifeProof N??d back on Thursday and I'm glad I did. I got caught in a torrential down pour. Something that I realized with all my cases...I rarely put my iPhone up to my face to talk, listen to music, listen to podcasts, ectra. I'm always using some kind of Bluetooth or earbuds. Ever since that "radiation" scare about ten (+) years ago (not sure how true it is), I started using alternative listening/talking methods....I've been doing this for years. So the slightly muffled experience I really don't notice.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I put my LifeProof N??d back on Thursday and I'm glad I did. I got caught in a torrential down pour. Something that I realized with all my cases...I rarely put my iPhone up to my face to talk, listen to music, listen to podcasts, ectra. I'm always using some kind of Bluetooth or earbuds. Ever since that "radiation" scare about ten (+) years ago (not sure how true it is), I started using alternative listening/talking methods....I've been doing this for years. So the slightly muffled experience I really don't notice.

I'm leaving for Myrtle Beach tomorrow morning and will definitely be bringing my N??d along. It's a great case when you really need to ensure your iPhone is safe from beach sand and ocean/pool water! ☀️

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
IMG_1471912840.460067.jpg

I've returned my Lifeproof last week and got myself a rosegold mophie. So happy I did...I've had this case in the past for my 4S & 5S. (I never had one for the 5C) I've always loved this case

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So pretty!!

I bought one too for my 6s+ awhile ago, it's ginormous.

Thank you I'm a Mophie fan going back to my first iPhone 4S. As for the size it adds...honestly I don't mind. I prefer a larger case on my 6S Plus. I know, crazy. Most people want minimal and I'm just the opposite lol.

apg300

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I swap between two cases.

I normally use the Otterbox Symmetry Series Clear (paired with Otterbox Alpha Glass screen protector) for mine. Perfect fit. Connectors all accessible. Most importantly, provides solid protection for my phone.

When traveling, I use the TechOrbits Premium Slim Extended Battery Case. Surprisingly not too bulky for a battery case (but does weigh more). Supports lightning cable for charging (and NOT micro-USB like others do). Most importantly, my phone lasts 3-4 straight days. I don't play games or watch videos on my phone, so that helps extend the battery life.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to a fellow member here on iMore, kilofox, he still had the TwelveSouth BookBook available for the iPhone 6S Plus. He gave it to me at an amazing deal, and I can't thank him enough for that. This is truly one of my all time favorite cases to use. I've had one for every single one of my iPhone's going way back to my 4S. I'm thrilled to have one for my 6S+ now too !

IMG_1474672107.870507.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to a fellow member here on iMore, kilofox, he still had the TwelveSouth BookBook available for the iPhone 6S Plus. He gave it to me at an amazing deal, and I can't thank him enough for that. This is truly one of my all time favorite cases to use. I've had one for every single one of my iPhone's going way back to my 4S. I'm thrilled to have one for my 6S+ now too !

View attachment 112165

Wow, I've never really thought about a wallet type case, but your photos make the BookBook very desirable.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I've never really thought about a wallet type case, but your photos make the BookBook very desirable.

Thank you Derrick ! Let me just say, it's an awesome case. If you don't mind spending $60 for a new one, or you can get a used one from eBay at a good deal. My first one was when I had my white 4S. Omg I fell in love with the case...mind you I did still use other cases but the BookBook was always my go to. I know your a fan of black leather and it does come in that color too Also, it will still dock in the TwelveSouth HiRise, you'll just need to adjust the back arm so the depth of the case can sit comfortably on the charging port.

I highly recommend this type of wallet case. Some days I just don't feel like carrying my handbag so it's super convenient to grab it and just walk out the door

femme

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
This is my new fav case. I had to get out the big kid camera for it.
b63b7bd6bc38e945c337c8d773d23b8d.jpg