What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Wow all the nuud is really nice now I feel like spencerdl and might sell my other cases lol. I just got the otter box too .

I still use my Otterbox Symmetry from time to time... It's in great shape . It's one of my favorites when I want a little more protection.

CarRamRod2690

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
If I was looking for the best protection I would go with an otterbox because they have never failed me in the past. However since Pokemon go came out I might need to change to a mop hie just so I have that extra battery life!!!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I really like the spigen ones. The cases from pad and quill are good too but the cristal clear case from spigen is my favorite right now

I'm using a hardwood case from P&Q right now and loving it. I've never had a wooden case before so I wasn't so sure how I would like it at first. My wife is a fan of Spigen cases. She has a Neo Hybrid on her 6s.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have been rolling 100% naked for a few weeks now and I am not going back to a case ever! I love the feel of the phone with nothing.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have been rolling 100% naked for a few weeks now and I am not going back to a case ever! I love the feel of the phone with nothing.

Yeah, I roll naked from time to time as well, in my carpeted bedroom..LOL . I guess I just like being stress free when I leave the house. Nothing beats a good protective case...IMHO.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy is having a great sale on selected Lifeproof cases. I purchased a camo one for my sons 6 for $64.99, and then got the Arctic white for the hubbys 6S Plus & the purple one for my 6S Plus together for $121. They should be here by the 3rd with free shipping.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I've started riding bareback. I had the 6 and it was so slippery for me. The 6s Plus? I can grip it much easier naked. Weird. I keep the case around in case I feel the need to have it.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone used a Marigold Leather Case? How does it hold up? I know a lot of the other colored cases look like garbage after a few weeks.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
IMG_1470404333.068672.jpg

Our LP's showed up on Wednesday. I've already installed my sons (camo) & hubbys (white) on their phones. I haven't done mine yet. I love the color, but I'm not sure I'm going to like how thin it is. If any of you know me, I like to use thick, blingy cases, like all of my decoden whip cases....yeah I know call me crazy WHY would I want to add that type of bulk to an already large phone believe it or not even as petite as I am, the phone is more comfortable to hold.

At any rate, I will eventually bring myself to try it out before my 14 day return is up.

This is my case I'm using today
IMG_1470404678.870710.jpg
(Don't mind my little dorky styluslol)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 110076

Our LP's showed up on Wednesday. I've already installed my sons (camo) & hubbys (white) on their phones. I haven't done mine yet. I love the color, but I'm not sure I'm going to like how thin it is. If any of you know me, I like to use thick, blingy cases, like all of my decoden whip cases....yeah I know call me crazy WHY would I want to add that type of bulk to an already large phone believe it or not even as petite as I am, the phone is more comfortable to hold.

At any rate, I will eventually bring myself to try it out before my 14 day return is up.

This is my case I'm using today
View attachment 110077
(Don't mind my little dorky styluslol)

One word....WOW!!!

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I currently have the Lifeproof Fre Crushed Purple case on my phone and I love it! I love Otterbox too, but I need waterproof protection.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Still loving my speck clear with gold glitter! Gonna use that for the next month till the 7, which I'm preordering!

All my other cases ( Silicone, lifeproof, carved ) are on eBay!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2