What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Well it's official. My White  Silicone case is now my go to case as well as my favorite. It just feels right. I might be picking up the Charcoal Gray  Silicone case instead of the Storm Gray  Leather.

WHAT!!! Does your black  leather case know this?
Lol, but anyway, I agree that silicone cases are so nice, that you don't need to worry about getting scratches... Unlike the leather case.
Enjoy your white  silicone case♥️

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Well it's official. My White  Silicone case is now my go to case as well as my favorite. It just feels right. I might be picking up the Charcoal Gray  Silicone case instead of the Storm Gray  Leather.

Nice! I like that charcoal gray too.... might have to swing by the Apple store soon :) Been using the midnight blue which looks really good on silver.

Clueless1956

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I originally bought a LifeProof Nuud', but really didn't like it much. I am currently using the Apple leather in midnight blue. Love it!! I also have the iPhone 6S Plus in the light blue silicone. Haven't tried it yet because it was kinda hard getting the leather case off, and I don't feel the need yet.:cool: Barb

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I was a able to get down the Apple Store today and pick up a gray Apple silicone case. I have to say, this is the best feeling case I've ever owned. It doesn't add much bulk but adds a ton of grip.

I'll use it this whole week and let you guys know my thoughts.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I was a able to get down the Apple Store today and pick up a gray Apple silicone case. I have to say, this is the best feeling case I've ever owned. It doesn't add much bulk but adds a ton of grip.

I'll use it this whole week and let you guys know my thoughts.

I've been seriously thinking about getting the charcoal gray Apple silicone case as well. Congrats and ENJOY

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox