What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

27John117

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I like the Spigen Tough Armor cases. I had it with my iPhone 5s and got another one for my 6s plus when I upgraded. Very nice case, slim, doesn't add much weight to the phone. Can grip it very easily without having the fear of dropping my phone. I also have to say when I had one on my iPhone 5s this thing took a beating. I feel down the stairs accidentally once with the phone in my pocket and the only thing that got damaged was my screen protector. I have even dropped it on its sides which is beautifully protected. Thankfully no damage to the screen either. Since then I am confident that Spigen is a great product that will protect my phone. Also comes in a range of different colors. Mine even has a kickstand. iMoreAppImg_20160328_092545.jpg

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
5e10a36ec4b696f797228a8eff948f1d.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Every time I bought a leather case, I returned it. And I tried a few different times. I have a few silicone cases. The button feedback on those are excellent. Just the case does attract some lint but I'm ok with that.

Yeah I agree 100% here. I like the silicone cases better as well for the same reason. They do look good too!

Definitely prefer my speck luxury inked over  cases though. The new print they have for the plus was a must have for me. I have two from speck and that's it! Sold off/returned everything else.

These are my two:

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1459183979.268919.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1459183998.520700.jpg

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I agree 100% here. I like the silicone cases better as well for the same reason. They do look good too!

Definitely prefer my speck luxury inked over  cases though. The new print they have for the plus was a must have for me. I have two from speck and that's it! Sold off/returned everything else.

These are my two:

View attachment 104339
View attachment 104340

I love the speck case, but right now I'm Speckless . Sold and/or returned mine! But I really want a new one, but I don't think I'm into the texture of the luxury cases I have felt in Best Buy.. Too slippery.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I love the speck case, but right now I'm Speckless . Sold and/or returned mine! But I really want a new one, but I don't think I'm into the texture of the luxury cases I have felt in Best Buy.. Too slippery.

The regular candyshell has a little more grip believe it or not. Then they have some cute grip cases as well.

Oddly enough I don't find my luxury too slick. The traditional candyshell has more grip though but the luxury isn't too bad.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
The regular candyshell has a little more grip believe it or not. Then they have some cute grip cases as well.

Oddly enough I don't find my luxury too slick. The traditional candyshell has more grip though but the luxury isn't too bad.

I noticed the regular candyshell is more grippy, but can't seem to find a color that I like and won't show scratches. So that's why no more speck for me right now.

I've been going between Tech 21 and Sonix case lately.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I noticed the regular candyshell is more grippy, but can't seem to find a color that I like and won't show scratches. So that's why no more speck for me right now.

I've been going between Tech 21 and Sonix case lately.

Do you get your sonix at a good price? This store by me sells them for 40 a pop

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Just bought a Tumi "leather" case. The sides feel more leathery than the back, overall it just feels more like a soft plastic case. It does however add a great deal of grip and doesn't cover any ports or buttons. Initial impressions 8.5/10. I'll see how I like it going forward.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Which do you like better sonix or Kate?

Sonix are so much of a better quality than Kate!!
The Sonix cases are a better feel and the buttons are very responsive.

I have the hardest time with the buttons on Kate Spade case. But Kate has some really cute cases too, but I won't buy them anymore.

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have been very happy with the Apple cases. Used the black leather case for 15 months with my 6 Plus and then 6s Plus. It lasted the whole time, showed no wear and gave me the all black look I wanted on my space grey phones.

Apple came out with the product red silicone case. Saw others use with space gray phone and liked it. Have been using it since January. Really like the look. Both cases give better grip for one handed operation which I have now grown completely comfortable with on the Plus phones.

I like the minimal protection. Still fits great in pockets. And the case negates the camera bump issue. On the 5s phone I had before I used a bumper band with that phone design. However with the 6 series phone I like the Apple cases better than bumper. Don't care much for other cases as they add too much to the phone size. And less pocket friendly.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods