What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
For now, to me, the Apple leather case is still the best fitting and just works. So, on my iPhone 6s Plus, I'm using the Black Apple Leather case.
They aren't cheap thought, I will say that...

The fit of the Apple leather case is perfect. The design is amazingly perfect to me. One of the things I dislike about other cases is the bottom. Right at the charging port cutout there is usually some give there. I don't like that flimsy feeling. I also like a case with a tight fit. And I like for the case to feel slim. The Apple leather case checks all the boxes.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
You're absolutely right! I always get bored of my cases. I don't know how people are able to keep the same case on their phone for over a year >>> I'm gonna try to do that with my silicone case since it wasn't cheap.

You can do it. And I'm pretty much in the same boat. I was thinking about getting the Apple leather case from the beginning, but the speck candyshell grip was on clearance so I got that instead. Don't get me wrong, the speck case is phenomenal. But, it doesn't compare to the Apple case. I think I' done buying cases for at lest this phone. I bought the black one, so it shouldn't look bad after 8 months of use until I get the next iPhone.

fritzdoss

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I like the Tesla Motors leather case with the 3 pockets for credit cards. Nice, slim fit, adds very little bulk. Probably the best case ever on any phone I've used a case on.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
You can do it. And I'm pretty much in the same boat. I was thinking about getting the Apple leather case from the beginning, but the speck candyshell grip was on clearance so I got that instead. Don't get me wrong, the speck case is phenomenal. But, it doesn't compare to the Apple case. I think I' done buying cases for at lest this phone. I bought the black one, so it shouldn't look bad after 8 months of use until I get the next iPhone.

I'm the opposite. I prefer speck personally. Button feedback is important to me and my leather cases never gave me the feedback I liked, sadly. So rocking my speck case till the iPhone 7 and will probably stick with this brand for the next iPhone. I've always used speck since my iPhone 4 guess it's just my preference

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm the opposite. I prefer speck personally. Button feedback is important to me and my leather cases never gave me the feedback I liked, sadly. So rocking my speck case till the iPhone 7 and will probably stick with this brand for the next iPhone. I've always used speck since my iPhone 4 guess it's just my preference

I had a white Speck Candyshell that I used with my iPhone 5 and it was great. They make really nice cases overall.
There's definitely some button resistance with the leather cases but I've found that the feedback is improved as I break the case in. It just takes some time.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I agree. The leather cases gave my horrible feedback with buttons. I won't use them anymore. I'm picky like that too.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I agree. The leather cases gave my horrible feedback with buttons. I won't use them anymore. I'm picky like that too.

Me neither. I sold all of mine on eBay. Since I sneak in texting etc on my phone between customers at work I have to be able to press the off button quickly before I get caught. Many a times with the leather I couldn't get it to turn off so my iPhone went flying into my satchel still on oh the interesting texts I sent people!

Plus I baby the case more than I do the phone. That's no fun!

I know it's about "breaking in" but even still it didn't break in enough for me.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Me neither. I sold all of mine on eBay. Since I sneak in texting etc on my phone between customers at work I have to be able to press the off button quickly before I get caught. Many a times with the leather I couldn't get it to turn off so my iPhone went flying into my satchel still on oh the interesting texts I sent people!

Plus I baby the case more than I do the phone. That's no fun!

I know it's about "breaking in" but even still it didn't break in enough for me.

Every time I bought a leather case, I returned it. And I tried a few different times. I have a few silicone cases. The button feedback on those are excellent. Just the case does attract some lint but I'm ok with that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR