What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Received my ThanoTech k-11 bumper today and it's a winner. Love the look and feel of this thing. Using it with the Zagg Luxe screen protector also, fits perfectly. I also have to commend Thano Tech on their customer service, had to correspond with them prior to receiving it and they went above and beyond to see that my needs were satisfied, highly recommended.
k11.jpg

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Received my ThanoTech k-11 bumper today and it's a winner. Love the look and feel of this thing. Using it with the Zagg Luxe screen protector also, fits perfectly. I also have to commend Thano Tech on their customer service, had to correspond with them prior to receiving it and they went above and beyond to see that my needs were satisfied, highly recommended.
View attachment 102017

Are you using a back screen protector with this case too?

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Not yet, using the titanium luxe protector from Zagg, the luxe is a full screen protector but the areas not directly on the screen are polycarbonate. I do have the E2E black screen protector from Thanotech on the way though. I think the black will be a better look.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Went to the KS outlet this past weekend and got this gem totally loving this baby pink saffiano leather folio case it also has 2 card slots on the inner front flap, as well as being able to prop it up horizontally to watch YouTube a movie or what ever !
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1455144430.060208.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Went to the KS outlet this past weekend and got this gem totally loving this baby pink saffiano leather folio case it also has 2 card slots on the inner front flap, as well as being able to prop it up horizontally to watch YouTube a movie or what ever !
View attachment 102110

SUPER cute!! I'm scared to try folio cases because idk how cumbersome they might be... Lemme know!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
SUPER cute!! I'm scared to try folio cases because idk how cumbersome they might be... Lemme know!

Thanks Brooke. I've used folio cases going way back to my first iPhone the 4S when I used the Bookbook by TwelveSouth. I've had that for each model iPhone except for my 6S+. I'm not crazy about how they changed the style of it.

Anyway, depending on how you are it may bug you when you need to take a call, text etc. because you have to fold back the front flap. It doesn't bother me at all honestly and I like how much it's wrapped around the phone. It's more protected to me even though I'm extremely careful with my phone.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Brooke. I've used folio cases going way back to my first iPhone the 4S when I used the Bookbook by TwelveSouth. I've had that for each model iPhone except for my 6S+. I'm not crazy about how they changed the style of it.

Anyway, depending on how you are it may bug you when you need to take a call, text etc. because you have to fold back the front flap. It doesn't bother me at all honestly and I like how much it's wrapped around the phone. It's more protected to me even though I'm extremely careful with my phone.

I saw a Louis Vuitton folio I liked... It is ONLY $350 Yeah nah. Lol. I've never tried a folio but I came close a few times! They look cute!

thatiPhoneUser34

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
d2c30ef6271e5d0d7aee0fc02c6ae9d0.jpg

My new favorite case

gagatronics

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I saw a Louis Vuitton folio I liked... It is ONLY $350 Yeah nah. Lol. I've never tried a folio but I came close a few times! They look cute!

Hehehe I saw that too, even played with it in the store, and came really close to buying it. Thank goodness sanity kicked in. The flap would have driven me insane during a call!

ng4ever

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I've never used the Commuter, but have always used the Defender. I think they're basically the same except the Defender has the added protection top and bottom of the screen along with the built in screen. I'm considering the Commuter. Old habits die hard though. I've never used the Ringke.

I only used the Otterbox Defender as well and love it!

Wanted the Otterbox Commuter but the store didn't have it :(

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I only used the Otterbox Defender as well and love it!

Wanted the Otterbox Commuter but the store didn't have it :(

I ended up with the Commuter for my 6s Plus. It came down to price. $28 for the Commuter seemed worth a try vs $60 for the Defender. It's worked great so far. I do think I might prefer the feel of the Defender though.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

ONLY $350...? What a bargain lmao. Honestly IF I was a "one case" type of person I wouldn't mind spending the money....but I change my case at least once every week or two, and with a case like that I'd be a shame to not use it 24/7.

As for my KS folio....I really love it. You need to be a "folio" type of user to not let having to fold the flap back for a call to annoy you. Like I've previously mentioned, I was accustomed to folio cases because of my very first one on my 4S years ago, a BookBook by TwelveSouth....and when that sucker broke in....omg the leather was like butter at that point & it NEVER lost that brand new leather smell. I may actually at some point invest in one for my 6S+ to see if I can deal with the newer style...I miss the quality and that bomber leather color !!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
ONLY $350...? What a bargain lmao. Honestly IF I was a "one case" type of person I wouldn't mind spending the money....but I change my case at least once every week or two, and with a case like that I'd be a shame to not use it 24/7.

As for my KS folio....I really love it. You need to be a "folio" type of user to not let having to fold the flap back for a call to annoy you. Like I've previously mentioned, I was accustomed to folio cases because of my very first one on my 4S years ago, a BookBook by TwelveSouth....and when that sucker broke in....omg the leather was like butter at that point & it NEVER lost that brand new leather smell. I may actually at some point invest in one for my 6S+ to see if I can deal with the newer style...I miss the quality and that bomber leather color !!

I agree. I'm so flaky when it comes to cases. Well. Not flaky. But I'll get the same case in different colors lol

See that's the thing. I've never actually TRIED a folio case. So idk if I would be into it or not. I wish apple made folio cases! They make good cases that always fit perfectly. I'd trust one from them!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods