What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Since I fell in love with the  leather cases I decided to get the saddle brown to add to the rose grey I picked up (which is holding up well btw!) after seeing online pictures of the saddle brown on the rose gold iPhone and seeing photos of how the color aged I decided to use up my gift card I got over the holiday season for one more. Love the color!! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452745548.693175.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452745565.339380.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452745579.376679.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452745592.861716.jpg

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Since I fell in love with the  leather cases I decided to get the saddle brown to add to the rose grey I picked up (which is holding up well btw!) after seeing online pictures of the saddle brown on the rose gold iPhone and seeing photos of how the color aged I decided to use up my gift card I got over the holiday season for one more. Love the color!! View attachment 100953View attachment 100954View attachment 100955View attachment 100956

This color has always been my favorite leather case! Looks fantastic Brooke! You just triggered my case addiction again! Lol.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
This color has always been my favorite leather case! Looks fantastic Brooke! You just triggered my case addiction again! Lol.

Do you have this one yet? I just picked it up today. I think they're really good quality leather cases this year!

I think it's stunning on the Rose gold. It's got the wow factor. They have too many good ones to choose from!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Do you have this one yet? I just picked it up today. I think they're really good quality leather cases this year!

I think it's stunning on the Rose gold. It's got the wow factor. They have too many good ones to choose from!

I bought it in September but returned it as soon as I opened the package because the back of the case was full of streaks and the buttons were just to hard to push. But it looks like you picked a winner! Looks great ..

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Here are pics of my LuMee case...I don't like the bulk of it but I do really like how the lighting improves pics. It's ways better than forward facing flash.

It isn't my everyday case I more so use it on the weekends when I'm out with my friends. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452750793.094259.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452750809.979552.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I bought it in September but returned it as soon as I opened the package because the back of the case was full of streaks and the buttons were just to hard to push. But it looks like you picked a winner! Looks great ..

I know what you mean. The first one I opened seemed darker than this one. And when I put it on towards the bottom it had some weird stuff going on. Like the leather was twisted. They exchanged it for me on the spot! This one looks beautiful! Its a tad more slick than the Rose grey I have but in a few days time that'll change. Love these leather cases!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Since I fell in love with the  leather cases I decided to get the saddle brown to add to the rose grey I picked up (which is holding up well btw!) after seeing online pictures of the saddle brown on the rose gold iPhone and seeing photos of how the color aged I decided to use up my gift card I got over the holiday season for one more. Love the color!! View attachment 100953View attachment 100954View attachment 100955View attachment 100956

OMG Brooke that is GORGEOUS looking !! I will eventually get one !! It's just been a little crazy around here lately

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I think I may have a problem!

unnamed.jpg

Speck Candyshell (Lipstick Pink/Jay Blue), Sena Heritage Wallet Book, Incipio feather ultra thin snap-on case (Clear), Spigen [AIR CUSHION] Bumper [Ultra Hybrid Series] [Crystal Clear], Apple Silicone (Pink), Sena Ellie Ultra Thin Snap On (Pale Pink), Spigen [AIR CUSHION] Bumper [Ultra Hybrid Series] [UH Rose Crystal] (Not sure if they make this one anymore), Otterbox (Blaze Pink Shell with Deep Water Blue Silicone), iPhone 6s Plus Case, Spigen [Neo Hybrid EX] PREMIUM BUMPER [Rose Gold],iPhone 6s Plus Case, Spigen? [Neo Hybrid EX] PREMIUM BUMPER [Shimmery White], iPhone 6s Plus Case, Spigen [Extreme Protection] Tough Armor Case AND I have a Spigen Slim Armor in Rose Gold arriving tomorrow.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I think I may have a problem!

View attachment 101002

Speck Candyshell (Lipstick Pink/Jay Blue), Sena Heritage Wallet Book, Incipio feather ultra thin snap-on case (Clear), Spigen [AIR CUSHION] Bumper [Ultra Hybrid Series] [Crystal Clear], Apple Silicone (Pink), Sena Ellie Ultra Thin Snap On (Pale Pink), Spigen [AIR CUSHION] Bumper [Ultra Hybrid Series] [UH Rose Crystal] (Not sure if they make this one anymore), Otterbox (Blaze Pink Shell with Deep Water Blue Silicone), iPhone 6s Plus Case, Spigen [Neo Hybrid EX] PREMIUM BUMPER [Rose Gold],iPhone 6s Plus Case, Spigen? [Neo Hybrid EX] PREMIUM BUMPER [Shimmery White], iPhone 6s Plus Case, Spigen [Extreme Protection] Tough Armor Case AND I have a Spigen Slim Armor in Rose Gold arriving tomorrow.

You're catching up to me lol.. I have a total of 18 right now :)

crunco

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone! ;) someone may please let me know, there is a case like the Apple leather case that not made of a real one? A Pu-leather or something? Thanks in advence!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone! ;) someone may please let me know, there is a case like the Apple leather case that not made of a real one? A Pu-leather or something? Thanks in advence!

I'd get the apple silicone case if you're not going to get leather. Leather is leather and I haven't seen anything made of "fake leather". Good alternative/best alternative is he silicone.

gagatronics

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site

Spigen has a non-leather "leather" case. My friend has it for a couple of months and he loves it!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It totally is! I ️LOVEit!! Now that you have seen pics of both which do you think you're gonna pick up??

I'm really not sure. I'm hoping I can jet out today to an Apple Store and look at the colors in person and pick something. I was looking at Apple Store online and I did see one that was like an aqua-ish/ice blue color that would match one of my Kikki k planners...so I might go with that color instead !!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm really not sure. I'm hoping I can jet out today to an Apple Store and look at the colors in person and pick something. I was looking at Apple Store online and I did see one that was like an aqua-ish/ice blue color that would match one of my Kikki k planners...so I might go with that color instead !!

Yes! The turquoise silicone! It's really cute! I tried it on my phone as well! Lemme know what ya get!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452878971.273267.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452879036.949945.jpg

Just so happens I took a pic of it! This is what you're referring to right?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Which leather color do you guys think would go well with the silver/white iPhone? I'm currently using a navy blue case from Native Union because I'd read that dark blue was a good match, but after seeing the saddle brown on the rose gold I'm thinking that might look good on the silver as well. My previous phone was a 2014 Moto X with the black front and congnac leather back and I loved the leather (color, feel, and the aging) so picking up a leather case is up there on my list of accessories.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Which leather color do you guys think would go well with the silver/white iPhone? I'm currently using a navy blue case from Native Union because I'd read that dark blue was a good match, but after seeing the saddle brown on the rose gold I'm thinking that might look good on the silver as well. My previous phone was a 2014 Moto X with the black front and congnac leather back and I loved the leather (color, feel, and the aging) so picking up a leather case is up there on my list of accessories.

If you're talking apple leather I suggest either the saddle brown or the midnight blue. Or red if you are aware that it can discolor a little more easily. Personally I have two leather cases from Apple and I have to say the saddle brown shade is to die for! Love it! It looks super elegant/classy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox