What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ouch, word to the wise, if you use LifeProof's holster, be sure you know exactly what case you want the clip on. It does not come off easy, also, kudos to Otterbox for their thick plastic on the Statement, otherwise it would be entirely ruined. It's purely cosmetic right now, missing a layer in two spots from prying off the LifeProof holster clip. Here's a pic,

e83d4e5c4e030c4247176b58d6c092b0.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
All of your cases looks great! I'm glad that you're very happy with them :)

Yes I love each and every one of them! The silicone offers the slimmest feel- just as if my phone had no case at all yet with an added grip. The otterbox cases are slim but add a small amount of weight and thickness to the phone. All are superb cases!

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
IMG_0689.jpg

I went on to order the Thin Fit Hybrid combo with the Style ring, I am not sure how I feel about having a style ring but I think it can be useful for some situations like kickstand and using the included car clip thing. Anyone else here using a style ring?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Yes I love each and every one of them! The silicone offers the slimmest feel- just as if my phone had no case at all yet with an added grip. The otterbox cases are slim but add a small amount of weight and thickness to the phone. All are superb cases!

You should definitely give the Apple Leather case a try, awesome grip and feel! :)

NoviMajster

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
So i finally chose a case :) I have never seen a better case, period! Snug, sturdy, pecise cutouts..........metalized buttons with superb feetback. And my phone looks like a stealth bomber :)
I present Spigen ThinFit Hybrid - Black
And did i mention that the sound from the speaker on the bottom is chanelled forward? Superb!

Why cant i upload images to my posts?

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
So i finally chose a case :) I have never seen a better case, period! Snug, sturdy, pecise cutouts..........metalized buttons with superb feetback. And my phone looks like a stealth bomber :)
And did i mention that the sound from the speaker on the bottom is chanelled forward? Superb!

Welcome to iMore. Enjoy the site. You have to have 10 meaningful post to upload images.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After reading this thread on a daily basis and seeing many many different cases on site and in the wild, I still have to say my favorite cases for the iPhone 6/6 Plus and 6s/6s Plus is the Apple Leather cases hands down. Enjoy your cases everyone 🏽

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
After reading this thread on a daily basis and seeing many many different cases on site and in the wild, I still have to say my favorite cases for the iPhone 6/6 Plus and 6s/6s Plus is the Apple Leather cases hands down. Enjoy your cases everyone 🏽

We know! Lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
As a matter fact, I just put my Product Red Apple Leather Case on today for a change

KOOL 🏽. That will probably be my last case now that Apple has released the Plus version that I will get for my 6s Plus while I wait on the iPhone 7 Plus

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
KOOL 🏽. That will probably be my last case now that Apple has released the Plus version that I will get for my 6s Plus while I wait on the iPhone 7 Plus

Mine still looks brand new, but I don't use it daily. Just a little paranoid. So I just use it here an there !

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

I'll be getting the white version in a couple of days or so

Jennnt

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
After reading this thread on a daily basis and seeing many many different cases on site and in the wild, I still have to say my favorite cases for the iPhone 6/6 Plus and 6s/6s Plus is the Apple Leather cases hands down. Enjoy your cases everyone ��

Pretty disappointed that Apple didn't released a pu-leather or something, for vegetarians among us ....
I have the silicone but the the lint issue... oh

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW