What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

groberts1980

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
In the past I've always been a fan of Urban Armor Gear (UAG) cases. They are sleek, slim, and MIL-STD rated at drop protection. But with the 6S, for the first time I'm considering the Apple silicone or leather cases. They aren't much for drop protection, but with how much stronger they've made the 6S line, it seems to not really need much drop protection.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1451532485.515840.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1451532502.293531.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1451532522.179146.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1451532537.113543.jpg

So my wonderful sister got me an Apple Store gift card for my birthday. So I decided instead of being responsible and waiting to use it on a case for when the iPhone 7 comes, I'd just go ahead and pick up a white silicone case. I have to say I love how sharp it looks!! And then I just felt the need to include a picture of my entire case collection. Just cause!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Are you getting the Crash Guard or the PlayProof?

This is an old post! So long story short I got the play proof case but it ended up being a gift to my sister. She loves it and already has dropped her phone with it on and nothing happened to the phone! So I guess it protects rather well! My sisters 6s actually stands a chance of surviving my sister but for me personally I think my two favorite cases are the otterbox symmetry and the apple silicone.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
This is an old post! So long story short I got the play proof case but it ended up being a gift to my sister. She loves it and already has dropped her phone with it on and nothing happened to the phone! So I guess it protects rather well! My sisters 6s actually stands a chance of surviving my sister but for me personally I think my two favorite cases are the otterbox symmetry and the apple silicone.

Thank you for the update! I just found out about Rhino Shield and ordered the Playproof. I'm happy to hear that your sister loves it :D

I currently have the Apple Leather case and its great. Just wanting to find something more protective. Is the Playproof case really slippery as what many reviewers have said about it?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the update! I just found out about Rhino Shield and ordered the Playproof. I'm happy to hear that your sister loves it :D

I currently have the Apple Leather case and its great. Just wanting to find something more protective. Is the Playproof case really slippery as what many reviewers have said about it?

Sure! No problem! As for the grip.. It's hard for me to say. I haven't held my sisters phone too much but it didn't seem THAT bad. People say the symmetry doesn't have grip but I think it's better than not having anything on the phone at all. If people need grip they should look at the candyshell grip. That is definitely one grippy case! Probably too grippy for me!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Sure! No problem! As for the grip.. It's hard for me to say. I haven't held my sisters phone too much but it didn't seem THAT bad. People say the symmetry doesn't have grip but I think it's better than not having anything on the phone at all. If people need grip they should look at the candyshell grip. That is definitely one grippy case! Probably too grippy for me!

Haha! I'm really looking forward to the case. The drop tests were unbelievable!

Thank you for helping me out :)

Which case are you currently rocking?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Haha! I'm really looking forward to the case. The drop tests were unbelievable!

Thank you for helping me out :)

Which case are you currently rocking?

Absolutely! It's my pleasure!

I know what you mean about the drop tests. I literally went through so many reviews to find my sister a thin case that offered drop protection. She's not super into babying her phone like I am so she needed it!

I have the white silicone apple case on my Rose gold iPhone 6s Plus. I just got it today! I have two colors of the otterbox symmetry and two colors of the apple silicone. Light pink and white versions of both cases :)

Jennnt

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I have the white silicone apple case on my Rose gold iPhone 6s Plus. I just got it today! I have two colors of the otterbox symmetry and two colors of the apple silicone. Light pink and white versions of both cases :)

can you share a pics of the silicone cases? thanks in advance! :biggrin:

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I'd been thinking about the white silicone case for a while, and yesterday I finally decided to buy it. It has become my new favorite case.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods