What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey so what's wrong with rose gold? Y'all should have rocked that one

Ah, it's really simple. Silver, Gold, and Rose Gold all only come with a white front. Can't do it. It's too distracting and makes the screen look small. Black disappears like a good bezel and I can focus on my videos instead of a bad in your face white bezel. My first iPad was a Mini and I tried silver with the white front. I had it maybe four months before I replaced it with a space gray iPad Air.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Ah, it's really simple. Silver, Gold, and Rose Gold all only come with a white front. Can't do it. It's too distracting and makes the screen look small. Black disappears like a good bezel and I can focus on my videos instead of a bad in your face white bezel. My first iPad was a Mini and I tried silver with the white front. I had it maybe four months before I replaced it with a space gray iPad Air.

Oh yeah I was just kidding anyway! I had the space grey iPhone 6. I didn't mind it but to me the white is better for me even though I really like both. Everyone has their preference!

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to leave an update that I absolutely love my Otterbox Symmetry in Black Leather. After a day or two the leather isn't slick (it's not exactly grippy either) and it's better than the phone naked. Their Alpha Glass is excellent too. I'm very, very happy.