What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

KingGrimlock

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I have several cases, but I find myself always coming back to the Apple Leather Cases (I have Midnight Blue and Black). It just feels so premium. And now that they're broken in, it feels so much better.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I'll stick with the Otterbox Commuter. It offers a bit more protection than the Symmetry, but not a lot of bulk. Not fond of rounded edges though. I prefer the squared edges of the Otterbox Defender.

Are you currently rocking the Otterbox Commuter on your 6S+?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've always liked Otterbox, and now they have a nice case for me. Currently using my new Statement, the red/maroon color. It doesn't seem to be fully leather, more or less just leather over plastic, however it is a really nice case.

joann1020

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Hello and Merry Christmas to all . My son bought me the apple saddle brown leather case. I have the otterbox clear symmetry case on it now and I cant get it off.. lol Is there some kind of trick to it?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Yes i did, thank you, I am loving this Apple leather case! I received another case from my sister-in-law today. A wallet case, haven't tried it on yet. I think I am beginning to become a caseoholic.

It happens to the very best of us! I have an apple silicone case that I love but right now using the symmetry

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
apple silicone is on my list, so is spigen and tech 21.

I have a Spigen clear. It's ok. Tech 21 tends to for kinda loose- I had them for my 6. Wasn't the biggest fan of them but I liked the white/clear but it turns yellow really fast (I see a lot of cases since I work at AT&T and I see how they hold up after awhile )

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods