What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Sucks because I wanna use both at the same time. At least the cases aren't hard to remove. I can switch it up according to my moods

Sometimes I think having too many choices makes me go crazy. Because if I change my cases according to my moods I can change my cases all day long LOL

raphie

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I feel like my Spigen case is cloudy already 🏽 it is me being super picky?
Is there a really good some what clear case?

I am going naked cause I just love rose gold and don't want to hide it.

NoviMajster

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Haha yeah I hear ya! Drives me nuts with only two!! And the symmetry is the best honestly. I just love it!

Could you pls help me out? I really like the symmetry otterbox case, but i have a clear skin on my phone (full wrap/ back and front edge to edge) and i was wondering if the new case will fit?
Is that case from last year (so is it 6 and 6s plus compatible?) or is this a new design just for the 6s plus? Ia am asking becouse the new iphone is allready a little bigger than the previous one and if it s compatible for both it means that it being big enough to fit an additional skin...........is very questionable.

I really want a case that fits with the skin on, becouse my phones get scratched every time when i buy a case to protect it. Micro dirt gets trapped between the phone and case, stays there and rubs the aluminium body with everyday use.

Howard Brazee

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I finally had to give up keeping my phone in a my front shirt snap-shut (Western style) shirt, where it was easily accessible and safe from falling. Since both iPhone 6s & 6s Plus are too big (as even my wife's iPhone 5 in some shirts), I need to use pants pockets. I find using the back pocket uncomfortable so nothing is in it. I chose a plus, to find out whether I am comfortable leaving my iPad at home (I read books everywhere). So my choice is whichever case does the best job of eliminating a need to carry a wallet. More than 3 credit cards, an ID & a place for cash are needed.

Chop

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Apple did a really great job with the updated leather cases... much better feel and look. Using the black one at the moment... minimal bulk, decent protection. Oddly, it can be just as slippery as the phone naked. Plus I got it (and a midnight blue one) for $25 at BB during a sale.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Could you pls help me out? I really like the symmetry otterbox case, but i have a clear skin on my phone (full wrap/ back and front edge to edge) and i was wondering if the new case will fit?
Is that case from last year (so is it 6 and 6s plus compatible?) or is this a new design just for the 6s plus? Ia am asking becouse the new iphone is allready a little bigger than the previous one and if it s compatible for both it means that it being big enough to fit an additional skin...........is very questionable.

I really want a case that fits with the skin on, becouse my phones get scratched every time when i buy a case to protect it. Micro dirt gets trapped between the phone and case, stays there and rubs the aluminium body with everyday use.

More than likely but I'm not familiar with a full wrap. You could try and if it didn't work otterbox is good about returns. Or you could try it on at a Best Buy!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Apple did a really great job with the updated leather cases... much better feel and look. Using the black one at the moment... minimal bulk, decent protection. Oddly, it can be just as slippery as the phone naked. Plus I got it (and a midnight blue one) for $25 at BB during a sale.

I've found out that as the Apple Leather case wears the grip becomes much better. For my two Apple Leather cases anyway.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
But I also might have to pick up a pink one.

I have the new pink symmetry case and it is so nice. Great color combo. You'll love it ! Here's mine...
dadfcbd0b2f8f6080ab10c34ac800336.jpg
c5d407bf94f4025acd5e2135e2428aea.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR