What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone used a otterbox defender case with a glass screen protector? I normally get a defender case and pop the plastic screen out but with the 6s being 1mm thicker I was wondering if it still would fit

Dyrina409

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I think that is you are going to have a phone that is flat and has a glass screen you should at least get a thick case so that it won't break as easily. AND if you don't have a case you shouldn't be mad when you drop your phone and the screen cracks

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone used a otterbox defender case with a glass screen protector? I normally get a defender case and pop the plastic screen out but with the 6s being 1mm thicker I was wondering if it still would fit

Yes it will work perfectly. I have tried this before, but ended up taking it off because it is too bulky for me

Njshoregurl

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm now looking at the new ghostech!?
Looks so protective!Love it...
I use 90% all clear back type cases either my casemate glam or spigen clear w the bumpers.Versus too..
That and my kitty cat cases (one hot pink and a black one on the way)
Google kitty cat case you'll see it all silicone w Chrystal's on the ears and kitty on the bottom (gold letters) soooo pretty and its protective!
I ordered a new otterbox commuter shell cause my old one was just too snug!
I asked for the lite blue it's like real pretty... Teal!
Anyways like I said I use the clear the most... Love them!!

mphillips828

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased an iPhone 6S Plus 128gb Space Grey!!! so excited!

Now I was looking to add protection. I have recently been shown dBrand Skins and they look great! I like the idea of using a skin with a case. Has anyone done this and have pictures or experience? I was looking to get the matte black skin, and hoping to maybe have a clear case to show off the skin.

My reasoning for both is that I currently have the leather apple case on my iPhone 5 and dirt gets inside and if i don't clean it out often the dirt moves around and causes tiny scratches. With the skin under a case I feel like it wouldn't scratch the phone at all that way.

I have found the Spigen bumper cases and they look great, and the Tech21...any suggestions!?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I heard rhino shield is pretty awesome! I am awaiting my case. It'll be my first experience with it so I can't personally vouch for it but all the reviews were great :)

PoisonMaps

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
I use two Spigen cases at the same time: the super thin Air Skin in everyday use and the Rugged Armor for when I am more worried about damaging the phone.

The Air Skin is so thin that I don't need to take it off when I put the Rugged Armor on. This probably doesn't save much time, but it feels like it does!

jbacon5

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I have a Otter Box commuter for the iPhone 6 Plus. I got a 6s plus and it fit just right. But the iPhone is so sexy I want something slim and kinda nude to show off its sexiness 😜

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
5f2abcc28006a9ccbc78c02e4679a08f.jpg

Bought this last week at Best Buy from Black Friday sale for 60% off. Love the case.

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
If you want to give an unique look to your Iphone, you must try beautiful, designer cases. As these cases are really so awesome and give an unique look to your iphone. You can find large number of cases available in various designs and colors in the market. Cases give protection to your iphone, perfect fit, and soft interior.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased an iPhone 6S Plus 128gb Space Grey!!! so excited!

Now I was looking to add protection. I have recently been shown dBrand Skins and they look great! I like the idea of using a skin with a case. Has anyone done this and have pictures or experience? I was looking to get the matte black skin, and hoping to maybe have a clear case to show off the skin.

My reasoning for both is that I currently have the leather apple case on my iPhone 5 and dirt gets inside and if i don't clean it out often the dirt moves around and causes tiny scratches. With the skin under a case I feel like it wouldn't scratch the phone at all that way.

I have found the Spigen bumper cases and they look great, and the Tech21...any suggestions!?

Neo Hybrid line is pretty good. Have both the EX and the Neo Hybrid Carbon. Both great cases

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I'd have to say otterbox symmetry (the new redesigned one) is my favorite that I've tried. I have three cases- the symmetry is my newest one. Also have the candyshell clear by speck which isn't too bad for first production. And an Apple silicone case of course. Probably in order in terms of feel I'd say my otterbox is my first and favorite. Then the Apple silicone. Then speck. But all three are good cases!

They really did a good job at otterbox redesigning the symmetry. Feels a lot better in terms of quality since I had one for my iPhone 6. This feels refined. High quality. And I love the finish and the color combos. Super improvement over previous generations!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner