What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

KingGrimlock

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I have the midnight blue leather case. I haven't put it on yet, though. I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but if I take the phone in and out of the case often, will the material of the case scratch the sides of the phone?

Last edited:

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
i have the midnight blue leather case. i haven't put it on yet, though. i'm not sure if this has been answered before, but if i take the phone in and out of the case often, will the material of the case scratch the sides of the phone?
I don't think so. I have never experienced that with the leather Apple case.

kygator13

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I finally found my 6s plus 128gb in space gray. Here are a few pics of the poetic affinity case I got for it.

Attachments

• iMoreAppImg_20151009_074558.jpg
    iMoreAppImg_20151009_074558.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 86
  • iMoreAppImg_20151009_074608.jpg
    iMoreAppImg_20151009_074608.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 91
  • iMoreAppImg_20151009_074619.jpg
    iMoreAppImg_20151009_074619.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 90
  • iMoreAppImg_20151009_074636.jpg
    iMoreAppImg_20151009_074636.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 89

Nomadtr

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I have a Magpul case in grey that I love for work. I do want to get an Apple leather case here soon. Especially after reading all the great reviews on it.

fadedlogic

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
View attachment 92788

Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal. I had this on my iPhone 6 Plus and just transferred on the my new 6S plus. I was worried it won't fit on the new phone but I'm glad it did. :)

I had one of these and it did not hold up well at all. After about a month the aluminum bumper became deformed and gap around the the tpu portion of the case. It was a real bummer as it looks great when new.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
+1 for both the Apple Leather & Silicone cases. Using the black leather at the moment, switch to the midnight blue silicone on my Gold 6S Plus when I'm in the mood. Love the feel of them both.

Sent from my  iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm either using Apple's silicone cases or a Spigen case, always switching between those two.

I recommend both. My iPhone goes between a white silicone Apple case or a blue leather Apple case. My wife has a Spigen case and loves it.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I recommend both. My iPhone goes between a white silicone Apple case or a blue leather Apple case. My wife has a Spigen case and loves it.

How's the white silicone case holding up? I think they look really cool, but I worry bout them showing dirt, etc.

I have been using the apple saddle brown leather case. It really softens up and develops a nice patina with a few days of use. When I'm going to be outside I use the midnight blue apple silicone case.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
How do you like the case? I just ordered one after seeing it in here. I was overwhelmed with case choices (coming from Android there's not usually much to choose from at least for what I had). This seemed unique and different so I went for it. Was debating a blue leather Apple case before to go with my silver phone.

View attachment 93323View attachment 93324

Just arrived in the mail! Native Union CLIC 360 in midnight blue. I love the feel of the canvas backing with a leather branding patch. Can't wait to see it on my phone

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
How's the white silicone case holding up? I think they look really cool, but I worry bout them showing dirt, etc.

I have been using the apple saddle brown leather case. It really softens up and develops a nice patina with a few days of use. When I'm going to be outside I use the midnight blue apple silicone case.

It's holding up well after about 8 months of use. I'm not going to lie though, it's a lint magnet. I had the saddle brown for a day and wasn't feeling it so I ended up exchanging it for the blue leather. Now I'm wishing I had kept it. You just can't have too many iPhone cases.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
It's holding up well after about 8 months of use. I'm not going to lie though, it's a lint magnet. I had the saddle brown for a day and wasn't feeling it so I ended up exchanging it for the blue leather. Now I'm wishing I had kept it. You just can't have too many iPhone cases.

Agreed. I have way too many cases already.

The saddle brown takes a bit to break in. It's pretty slick at first and the buttons are hard to press, but the leather softens and the buttons break in after a few days. I think the leather is of better quality that last year, but we'll see...

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. I have way too many cases already.

The saddle brown takes a bit to break in. It's pretty slick at first and the buttons are hard to press, but the leather softens and the buttons break in after a few days. I think the leather is of better quality that last year, but we'll see...

That has been my experience with my blue leather case as well. It's breaking in really well.

Yeah, I need to get another saddle brown case.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I use the blue, black and saddle brown leather cases and also a speck mighty shell clear which is the one I use most p

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
The company I work for has just started carrying the Apple leather and silicone cases as well as the TwelveSouth BookBook and Surface pads. I now get 25% off them.

God. Dammit.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro