What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
A co worker showed me his verus hi pro shield case and it looked sexy. Ordered it via Amazon and spent 5 minutes trying to get the outside metal on it. Then tried turning the mute button off and couldn't reach the darn thing. Going back. Of course now I notice all the same reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EBynum

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I am still loving my Spigen Slim Armor case... electric blue.

I love my Spigen Slim Armor case too! I got the Rose Gold and it matches my rose gold iPhone 6s Plus perfectly. Being a two-piece case, it was easy to put on. It looks sharp and feels really good in the hand. And the little kickstand is an added bonus. Thinking about getting the Violet color too.

Ricky Desousa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I love my 6s+ naked. Looks and feels great.
Kinda awkward when on the phone for a long time due to decently large and and phones slim design.
But for work (bus mechanic) it's not great. Use an otter box defender

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Kinda salmon is outside with a pastel pink lining. A less creamy pink than the rose gold of the phone so it clashes the tiniest bit. But I don't mind it.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus
WHOA what's going on with my reply???? Shows up anonymous!!!!

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm really enjoying the Apple Silicone case. I have stone with my silver iPhone. I like how it feels in the hand and hopefully it will be easy to clean.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm really enjoying the Apple Silicone case. I have stone with my silver iPhone. I like how it feels in the hand and hopefully it will be easy to clean.

It should be easy to clean - mild soap and warm water ... my biggest issue with the silicone case is the fact that it attracts every bit of lint and dust on the planet. I'm not really OCD, but that case was pushing me in that direction very hard and very fast. :D

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yah I reported myself. Some strange stuff going on. I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to come in with an alternate user ID.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk is going crazy Penguin. All my phones are wonked up. Except my Beloved of course.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to grab a black leather case for my 6S plus but couldn't pull the trigger looking at the $65+tax price tag.

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Enjoying the Apple leather rose gray case on my rose gold 6S plus. Will use my speck luxury inked case for those times when I need more protection.

Jde2466

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I've got the RhinoShield bumper but am thinking of picking up a few other cases like the Spigen and maybe a LifeProof when it comes out. I like the bumper because it is minimal and allows he phone to show through a lot. I also like the looks of the Supcase.

Jde2466

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm using the Supcase Clear Hybrid Protective Bumper Case (Unicorn Beetle). I had one for my 6 Plus and I don't think they adjusted it for the 6s Plus. I ordered a new one which got here today and it fits my phone perfect. Raised edges protect the front screen and also a bit raised on the back too so the bumper hits whatever you lay your phone on and prevents the clear back from being scratched too. Keeps everything looking nice.

View attachment 93330

I was very close to ordering this case but wasn't sure if I would like the corners. Any cons to it not having a rounded off corner?

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Dark knight can u show a pic please?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Here you go.
a6cb52d7432542b686812656da13117a.jpg

751c141696be0a4fff77dce577447cb0.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online