What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

EBynum

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm gonna start and attempt to limit myself to 4 cases: Apple leather case, Speck Candyshell Clear, Verus Iron Shield, and Moshi iGlaze Amour.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, good luck with trying to limit yourself to 4 cases. When there are so many to choose from (and many more being released in the future) it can be tough. I ordered the Speck CandyShell Clear case also. Still thinking about the Apple leather and silicone cases. I've also just ordered 3 similar cases with the intention of keeping just the one I like best, but we'll see how that goes. I got the Spigen Slim Armor, the Elago Duro case, and the Verus Verge case. I also want to get a wallet/folio style case. Considering the Moshi Overture Wallet Case, the BookBook case, the Spigen Wallet Case, the Verus Dandy case, and a few others. I've started an Amazon wish list just for cases. I'm in trouble...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the JETech clear case for The iPhone 6S Plus. . It just came today and I love it. Fits and looks great on my 6 Plus. Don't know how much protection it will offer in the event of a hard drop. But that's what Apple care is for and why I always get it on every iPhone that I get.
Here is a link to this case if anyone is interested in seeing it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2593235

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the JETech clear case for my 6 Plus. It just came today and I love it. Fits and looks great. Don't know how much protection it will offer in the event of a hard drop. But that's what Apple care is for and why I always get it on every iPhone that I get.
Here is a link to this case if anyone is interested in seeing it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2593238

Thanks for the link.
Added it to my wish list til I decide which one I'm actually going to order

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I would really like to have a case that has built in port plugs and NO built in screen protector. The only cases (for iPhone 6s Plus) I've found so far are the Otterbox Commuter and the Ringke Fusion and Max. Does anyone know of other case makers that have these features? And what are your experiences with the Otterbox and Ringke cases. Thanks.

I've never used the Commuter, but have always used the Defender. I think they're basically the same except the Defender has the added protection top and bottom of the screen along with the built in screen. I'm considering the Commuter. Old habits die hard though. I've never used the Ringke.

cashmereesquire

May 25, 2013
Visit site
So has it been confirmed that the 6+ cases will work with this? I have a Mophie Juice Pack case I want to keep,and also looking at maybe getting a leather case from Apple. I saw nice Cole Haan cases but they are like 60 bucks lol

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have the blue leather Apple case I plan to just use that on my 6s I hope it fits really don't want to drop 50 bucks on another

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been shopping cases for 2 days now. I can't decide which one I want. It's doubtful I'll get Applecare+. So I need max protection. The Otterbox Defender is an option, but it's so big for an already big phone. Any suggestions for rugged yet not so bulky?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I love my UAG. I have two of them. Really good drop protection and I think they look pretty good also.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
LOL, good luck with trying to limit yourself to 4 cases. When there are so many to choose from (and many more being released in the future) it can be tough. I ordered the Speck CandyShell Clear case also. Still thinking about the Apple leather and silicone cases. I've also just ordered 3 similar cases with the intention of keeping just the one I like best, but we'll see how that goes. I got the Spigen Slim Armor, the Elago Duro case, and the Verus Verge case. I also want to get a wallet/folio style case. Considering the Moshi Overture Wallet Case, the BookBook case, the Spigen Wallet Case, the Verus Dandy case, and a few others. I've started an Amazon wish list just for cases. I'm in trouble...

Yeah I went overboard with my iPhone 6 cases. I have 16 and I only use 4 regularly. I'm not doing that this time around. At least that's what I'm trying to make myself believe! Good luck to you! LOL

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up an Otterbox Commuter in black for the 6s Plus. I usually get the Defender, but it's just too big on the 6s Plus.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The Official Apple Leather case. Space Grey + black leather case is a beautiful combination.

This is my current set up for my Space Gray 6 Plus, and I plan on keeping the same setup when I get my 6s Plus. I fell in LUV with the "Blackout" look. Very professsional looking in my honest opinion.

GeoK

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I did like the choices that were mentioned on here. Like the Verus Iron Shield, and Moshi iGlaze Armour. Spigen.

I do like leather, so the Apple leather case will used, black, of course. I did pick up off of Ebay a Incipio Dual Pro. Its not too thick, so I will try that one.

Spencerdl? What is 'Blackout'?? The Official Apple Leather case. Space Grey iPhone combination? Or something else? An all black model iPhone would be nice.

This is my current set up for my Space Gray 6 Plus, and I plan on keeping the same setup when I get my 6s Plus. I fell in LUV with the "Blackout" look. Very professsional looking in my honest opinion.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I did like the choices that were mentioned on here. Like the Verus Iron Shield, and Moshi iGlaze Armour. Spigen.

I do like leather, so the Apple leather case will used, black, of course. I did pick up off of Ebay a Incipio Dual Pro. Its not too thick, so I will try that one.

Spencerdl? What is 'Blackout'?? The Official Apple Leather case. Space Grey iPhone combination? Or something else? An all black model iPhone would be nice.

It's the Space Gray color iPhone with the Black Apple Leather case...."Blackout" is just a nickname I heard one of the other iMore members use for this combination and I liked the sound of it...nothing official.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Agreed, I think the leather cases look better when they start showing wear...

I like that look on brown/black cases, but the lighter colored cases (I have the red one for my current 6) start to look pretty bad. The red one I have was basically black on all the corners after a few weeks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73