Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 57585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1694
Like Tree1030Likes
  1. #1476  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,091 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    It looks beautiful, I really like the black border around the edge, it really shows off the mother of pearl
    Brooke5795 likes this.
  2. #1477  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I'm seriously thinking about getting the LifeProof Nudd in Campfire Red for my 6s Plus. If anyone has any experience with this case your input would be greatly appreciated .



    http://www.lifeproof.com/en-us/iphon...pl-iphp15.html
  3. #1478  
    judgetom's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    263 Posts
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I'm seriously thinking about getting the LifeProof Nudd in Campfire Red for my 6s Plus. If anyone has any experience with this case your input would be greatly appreciated .
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...4275a6ecf2.jpg
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...dc6c4adf5d.jpg
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...c7cdf8968a.jpg
    http://www.lifeproof.com/en-us/iphon...pl-iphp15.html
    Spence I am using the case when I am on the heli shifts. The case is very durable, has survived already some crashes (highest one from 3,5 m) and is still fully functionable. Also it is relatively seen a nice case, not so massive like other ones

    I can recommend buying it - it is worth every dime 🏻
    ladyc0524 and Spencerdl like this.
  4. #1479  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by judgetom View Post
    Spence I am using the case when I am on the heli shifts. The case is very durable, has survived already some crashes (highest one from 3,5 m) and is still fully functionable. Also it is relatively seen a nice case, not so massive like other ones

    I can recommend buying it - it is worth every dime 🏻
    Thanks for the info JudgeTom. Much appreciated. I really like the CampFire Red color.
    judgetom likes this.
  5. #1480  
    Snoweagle's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    251 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Using this on my 6s Plus now, awesome case!

    iPhone 6s Plus Case Tough Armor Tech ? Spigen Inc.
  6. #1481  
    flyinion's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    160 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Using this on my 6s Plus now, awesome case!

    iPhone 6s Plus Case Tough Armor Tech ? Spigen Inc.
    I've been using the same thing for a few weeks now and really like it. Slightly thicker than my previous case but not enough to notice and after watching some youtube videos of it with high drop tests, I'm pretty confident that it'll keep my phone as safe as possible out in the wilderness. I use my phone with offline GPS apps while hiking/etc. so needed something protect it well.
    Snoweagle likes this.
  7. #1482  
    Snoweagle's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    251 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by flyinion View Post
    I've been using the same thing for a few weeks now and really like it. Slightly thicker than my previous case but not enough to notice and after watching some youtube videos of it with high drop tests, I'm pretty confident that it'll keep my phone as safe as possible out in the wilderness. I use my phone with offline GPS apps while hiking/etc. so needed something protect it well.
    Great that you're fully utilizing the case and I'm also enjoying it. I have the regular Tough Armor on my 6 Plus and comparing these two, the Tech feels slightly slimmer but feels better to hold too. The rear PC plate is also better for gripping as it feels 'rubberized'. The built-in port protectors are a plus as well.
  8. #1483  
    flyinion's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    160 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Great that you're fully utilizing the case and I'm also enjoying it. I have the regular Tough Armor on my 6 Plus and comparing these two, the Tech feels slightly slimmer but feels better to hold too. The rear PC plate is also better for gripping as it feels 'rubberized'. The built-in port protectors are a plus as well.
    Yep, I was going to go with a LP Fre but decided the chances of it actually taking a dunk were really small vs. the potential sound quality issues of a waterproof case.
  9. #1484  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by flyinion View Post
    Yep, I was going to go with a LP Fre but decided the chances of it actually taking a dunk were really small vs. the potential sound quality issues of a waterproof case.
    I was also hesitant about getting the LifeProof Fre because of potential sound quality issues, however I went ahead and took a chance. I'm happy to report there are no sound issues with the Fre. As soon as I installed the Fre on my 6s Plus I tested it with my home phone and with a couple of friends and there was no sound distortion whatsoever. I'm not sure why other reviews are giving this false report, but I can assure you it is not a problem.
    As for the other common reported problem concerning the rainbow effect on the screen, I'm also not having that problem. I wiped and thoroughly cleaned my iPhone and LifeProof Fre (inside screen) with an alcohol pad then thoroughly dried them with the cloth provided by LifeProof. No problem with rainbow effects.
    My LifeProof Fre case has become my everyday and go to case ... for now anyways.
    judgetom likes this.
  10. #1485  
    Snoweagle's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    251 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by flyinion View Post
    Yep, I was going to go with a LP Fre but decided the chances of it actually taking a dunk were really small vs. the potential sound quality issues of a waterproof case.
    I did consider the Fr too but as you said it, chances of it taking a dip for me is almost 0% so no point spending more than twice the price.
  11. #1486  
    Snoweagle's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    251 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Next year will be the 10th anniversary of the iPhone and just nice, I can re-contract my mobile line and might be commemorating it with a case from Element.
  12. #1487  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,444 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?



    Love the cases from Carved. Hands down my favorite cases! Will be getting my cases from them for my 7!
    joann1020 and Annie_i6s like this.
  13. #1488  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...0510964174.jpg

    Love the cases from Carved. Hands down my favorite cases! Will be getting my cases from them for my 7!
    There you are! You went silent for a few days. Case looks good, although totally not my style.
  14. #1489  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,444 Posts

    Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    There you are! You went silent for a few days. Case looks good, although totally not my style.
    They have more! I think if they don't do the seaside edition for the iPhone 7 launch (and they may not considering it'll be fall season) I'll go with a walnut burl case for my 7. These honestly blow my mind with how nice they are. The quality is there. And the customer service is on point too! Very sweet company (small business) to work with.

    Been busy at work and then had the past two days off and just staying super busy! I'll have to scroll through old posts to see if I've missed out on anything!
    Rob Phillips and Spencerdl like this.
  15. #1490  
    MooMooPrincess's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,130 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I got my  silicone so I'm happy dunno what i want next
  16. #1491  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,444 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by MooMooPrincess View Post
    I got my  silicone so I'm happy dunno what i want next
    I have three of those as well! If you're aching to try something new try the carved cases. If you find any on the site you like of course!
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
  17. #1492  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,091 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...0510964174.jpg

    Love the cases from Carved. Hands down my favorite cases! Will be getting my cases from them for my 7!
    This one is gorgeous❤️ Brooke
    So you have 2 carved cases now?
    Spencerdl likes this.
  18. #1493  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,444 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    This one is gorgeous❤️ Brooke
    So you have 2 carved cases now?
    Yes two def love them both but this one I like a little bit better because of the colors! The other is elegant though and def looks more subtle! I love these cases honestly!
    violetjune and Spencerdl like this.
  19. #1494  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,091 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Yes two def love them both but this one I like a little bit better because of the colors! The other is elegant though and def looks more subtle! I love these cases honestly!
    My favorite of the two as well! I really love the black edges/border. How's the grip and button feedback ?
  20. #1495  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,444 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    My favorite of the two as well! I really love the black edges/border. How's the grip and button feedback ?
    It's perfect or I wouldn't bother keeping them- button feedback is most important to me! Grip is perfect as well- not slick at all. Perfect case actually!
    violetjune likes this.
  21. #1496  
    gelz092's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    32 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I have this cheap made in china tpu case called "rock". But I'm planning on replacing it with a thin spigen rose gold case. 😏
  22. #1497  
    Tom Mane's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    20 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I use Cygnett Aerogrip case. Quite sleek.
  23. #1498  
    Indabaa's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    verus, spigen, otterbox & caseology are one of my favorite cases for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
  24. #1499  
    MooMooPrincess's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,130 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Trying to find this case is so hard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-case.png   What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-case-2.png  
  25. #1500  
    Buckeye2009's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    19 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by MooMooPrincess View Post
    Trying to find this case is so hard
    Is this it?What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-3681272_iphone6s-plus__color_rose-gold_177701.png.560x560.jpg
    If it is you can find it at Casetify.
    MISS DIOR PERFUME (Transparent)
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 57585960616263 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?
    By Brent Zaniewski in forum iPhone 6s
    Replies: 361
    Last Post: 11-26-2016, 10:31 AM
  2. How can you remove the demo mode from Apple watch?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 03:51 PM
  3. Case question from a new IPhone User
    By kygator13 in forum iPhone 6s Plus
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 03:49 PM
  4. AppleCare+ for the iPhone 6s or 6s Plus will cost $30 more
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 01:21 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 01:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions