Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?
Here's a recap of the cases I've been using. Maybe someone that's on the fence on getting one of the cases I've used will appreciate another opinion.
1. Official Apple Leather - No matter what I tried, the buttons were just not responsive. I have it in midnight blue and black. The feel of the case was so premium, though.
2. Spigen Neo Hybrid - Case felt so great, but it was too wide for my liking. Otherwise, no complaints.
3. Ozaki 0.4 Jelly - This could have been my favorite case, but since the case is so thin (only 0.4mm), the buttons were too flush with the case, and I had a hard time finding them without looking. Plus, it's not really jelly. If I had to describe it, the case felt like those transparent plastic binders.
4. Mercury Jelly Goosperry - Loved the way this case looks. There are tiny sparkles sprinkled throughout the case like glitter. The case was a little too wide, though.
5. Spigen Liquid Crystal - If I had to choose, I would say this is probably my favorite case right now, except I don't like clear cases. But it feels great (next to the Ozaki, it's the second slimmest case I have) and the button feedback is amazing (as I've mentioned before, I don't know what their secret is, but it's incredibly tactile). I wish I could find this exact material and button feedback but in black.
6. Benito Leather Wallet - I really wanted to like this case a lot. The presentation was impressive, it feels premium, and I really loved the subtle elephant logo; and not having to worry about carrying around a wallet. However, the bottom of the case is exposed, and the edge of the case is really, really, really sharp. I hold my phone with my pinky below the charging port, and the case would leave a dark purple indent on my pinky, and my pinky would throb from pain.
7. Evutec Karbon SI - I have this "out for delivery" as I type this. I'm looking forward to the kevlar woven outer shell.
I hope my little mini-review has helped out someone. If anyone wants more details or pictures, please let me know.