Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1691
Like Tree1025Likes
  1. #1226  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by firstborn80 View Post
    Will be getting more Verus cases and probably the new blue Apple leather case. Don't know what took me so long to get into them!
    Same. But now it's what I prefer for sure. Could have saved a lot of time!
  2. #1227  
    doctordwaynewilliams's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,327 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,130 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by ivantwilliams View Post
    For now, to me, the Apple leather case is still the best fitting and just works. So, on my iPhone 6s Plus, I'm using the Black Apple Leather case.
    They aren't cheap thought, I will say that...
    The fit of the Apple leather case is perfect. The design is amazingly perfect to me. One of the things I dislike about other cases is the bottom. Right at the charging port cutout there is usually some give there. I don't like that flimsy feeling. I also like a case with a tight fit. And I like for the case to feel slim. The Apple leather case checks all the boxes.
  3. #1228  
    Rishi Desai's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    88 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by ivantwilliams View Post
    This is how it starts. You buy one case, then two, then...
    You're absolutely right! I always get bored of my cases. I don't know how people are able to keep the same case on their phone for over a year >>> I'm gonna try to do that with my silicone case since it wasn't cheap.
  4. #1229  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rishi Desai View Post
    You're absolutely right! I always get bored of my cases. I don't know how people are able to keep the same case on their phone for over a year >>> I'm gonna try to do that with my silicone case since it wasn't cheap.
    Good luck with that...LOL
  5. #1230  
    doctordwaynewilliams's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,327 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,130 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rishi Desai View Post
    You're absolutely right! I always get bored of my cases. I don't know how people are able to keep the same case on their phone for over a year >>> I'm gonna try to do that with my silicone case since it wasn't cheap.
    You can do it. And I'm pretty much in the same boat. I was thinking about getting the Apple leather case from the beginning, but the speck candyshell grip was on clearance so I got that instead. Don't get me wrong, the speck case is phenomenal. But, it doesn't compare to the Apple case. I think I' done buying cases for at lest this phone. I bought the black one, so it shouldn't look bad after 8 months of use until I get the next iPhone.
  6. #1231  
    fritzdoss's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I like the Tesla Motors leather case with the 3 pockets for credit cards. Nice, slim fit, adds very little bulk. Probably the best case ever on any phone I've used a case on.
  7. #1232  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,440 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by doctordwaynewilliams View Post
    You can do it. And I'm pretty much in the same boat. I was thinking about getting the Apple leather case from the beginning, but the speck candyshell grip was on clearance so I got that instead. Don't get me wrong, the speck case is phenomenal. But, it doesn't compare to the Apple case. I think I' done buying cases for at lest this phone. I bought the black one, so it shouldn't look bad after 8 months of use until I get the next iPhone.
    I'm the opposite. I prefer speck personally. Button feedback is important to me and my leather cases never gave me the feedback I liked, sadly. So rocking my speck case till the iPhone 7 and will probably stick with this brand for the next iPhone. I've always used speck since my iPhone 4 guess it's just my preference
  8. #1233  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    I'm the opposite. I prefer speck personally. Button feedback is important to me and my leather cases never gave me the feedback I liked, sadly. So rocking my speck case till the iPhone 7 and will probably stick with this brand for the next iPhone. I've always used speck since my iPhone 4 guess it's just my preference
    I had a white Speck Candyshell that I used with my iPhone 5 and it was great. They make really nice cases overall.
    There's definitely some button resistance with the leather cases but I've found that the feedback is improved as I break the case in. It just takes some time.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  9. #1234  
    blackmagicwoman's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,313 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,444 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I love Speck cases.
    Brooke5795 likes this.
  10. #1235  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,564 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    I'm the opposite. I prefer speck personally. Button feedback is important to me and my leather cases never gave me the feedback I liked, sadly. So rocking my speck case till the iPhone 7 and will probably stick with this brand for the next iPhone. I've always used speck since my iPhone 4 guess it's just my preference
    I agree. The leather cases gave my horrible feedback with buttons. I won't use them anymore. I'm picky like that too.
    Brooke5795 likes this.
  11. #1236  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,440 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    I agree. The leather cases gave my horrible feedback with buttons. I won't use them anymore. I'm picky like that too.
    Me neither. I sold all of mine on eBay. Since I sneak in texting etc on my phone between customers at work I have to be able to press the off button quickly before I get caught. Many a times with the leather I couldn't get it to turn off so my iPhone went flying into my satchel still on oh the interesting texts I sent people!

    Plus I baby the case more than I do the phone. That's no fun!

    I know it's about "breaking in" but even still it didn't break in enough for me.
    w00cash1020 likes this.
  12. #1237  
    orannius's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    4 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Following, when I get a 6s plus I will be coming back to this!
    Spencerdl likes this.
  13. #1238  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by orannius View Post
    Following, when I get a 6s plus I will be coming back to this!
    We will be looking forward to seeing you
  14. #1239  
    Darthstorm528's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    890 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I have decided to return the Storm Gray leather and get the Marine Blue instead. That blue color just shows out more
  15. #1240  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,564 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Me neither. I sold all of mine on eBay. Since I sneak in texting etc on my phone between customers at work I have to be able to press the off button quickly before I get caught. Many a times with the leather I couldn't get it to turn off so my iPhone went flying into my satchel still on oh the interesting texts I sent people!

    Plus I baby the case more than I do the phone. That's no fun!

    I know it's about "breaking in" but even still it didn't break in enough for me.
    Every time I bought a leather case, I returned it. And I tried a few different times. I have a few silicone cases. The button feedback on those are excellent. Just the case does attract some lint but I'm ok with that.
    violetjune likes this.
  16. #1241  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,091 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthstorm528 View Post
    I have decided to return the Storm Gray leather and get the Marine Blue instead. That blue color just shows out more
    Let us know how you like it and post a pic with it on your phone.. I bet it looks great
  17. #1242  
    doctordwaynewilliams's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,327 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,130 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by ivantwilliams View Post
    ...did you pick it up? What colour, etc.?
    I did get one. I got the black case. I love the black case on the white phone contrast.
    ivantwilliams likes this.
  18. #1243  
    27John117's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    18 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I like the Spigen Tough Armor cases. I had it with my iPhone 5s and got another one for my 6s plus when I upgraded. Very nice case, slim, doesn't add much weight to the phone. Can grip it very easily without having the fear of dropping my phone. I also have to say when I had one on my iPhone 5s this thing took a beating. I feel down the stairs accidentally once with the phone in my pocket and the only thing that got damaged was my screen protector. I have even dropped it on its sides which is beautifully protected. Thankfully no damage to the screen either. Since then I am confident that Spigen is a great product that will protect my phone. Also comes in a range of different colors. Mine even has a kickstand. What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imoreappimg_20160328_092545.jpg
  19. #1244  
    MooMooPrincess's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,121 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    violetjune and w00cash1020 like this.
  20. #1245  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,440 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    Every time I bought a leather case, I returned it. And I tried a few different times. I have a few silicone cases. The button feedback on those are excellent. Just the case does attract some lint but I'm ok with that.
    Yeah I agree 100% here. I like the silicone cases better as well for the same reason. They do look good too!

    Definitely prefer my speck luxury inked over  cases though. The new print they have for the plus was a must have for me. I have two from speck and that's it! Sold off/returned everything else.

    These are my two:

    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1459183979.268919.jpg
    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1459183998.520700.jpg
    violetjune likes this.
  21. #1246  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,091 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by MooMooPrincess View Post
    That's a cute case, but not quite for me
    Did you bling it yourself?
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
  22. #1247  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,091 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Yeah I agree 100% here. I like the silicone cases better as well for the same reason. They do look good too!

    Definitely prefer my speck luxury inked over  cases though. The new print they have for the plus was a must have for me. I have two from speck and that's it! Sold off/returned everything else.

    These are my two:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1459183979.268919.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	502.0 KB 
ID:	104339
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1459183998.520700.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	234.9 KB 
ID:	104340
    I love the speck case, but right now I'm Speckless . Sold and/or returned mine! But I really want a new one, but I don't think I'm into the texture of the luxury cases I have felt in Best Buy.. Too slippery.
    ivantwilliams likes this.
  23. #1248  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,440 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    I love the speck case, but right now I'm Speckless . Sold and/or returned mine! But I really want a new one, but I don't think I'm into the texture of the luxury cases I have felt in Best Buy.. Too slippery.
    The regular candyshell has a little more grip believe it or not. Then they have some cute grip cases as well.

    Oddly enough I don't find my luxury too slick. The traditional candyshell has more grip though but the luxury isn't too bad.
  24. #1249  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,091 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    The regular candyshell has a little more grip believe it or not. Then they have some cute grip cases as well.

    Oddly enough I don't find my luxury too slick. The traditional candyshell has more grip though but the luxury isn't too bad.
    I noticed the regular candyshell is more grippy, but can't seem to find a color that I like and won't show scratches. So that's why no more speck for me right now.

    I've been going between Tech 21 and Sonix case lately.
  25. #1250  
    MooMooPrincess's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,121 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    That's a cute case, but not quite for me
    Did you bling it yourself?
    No haha, I wish I'm too lazy to bedazzle my other one
    violetjune likes this.
Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?
    By Brent Zaniewski in forum iPhone 6s
    Replies: 361
    Last Post: 11-26-2016, 10:31 AM
  2. How can you remove the demo mode from Apple watch?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 03:51 PM
  3. Case question from a new IPhone User
    By kygator13 in forum iPhone 6s Plus
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 03:49 PM
  4. AppleCare+ for the iPhone 6s or 6s Plus will cost $30 more
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 01:21 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 01:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions