What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
After swapping out the 6+ for the 6S+ at launch... I do believe the case big has me again, granted most of the cases from the + work with no issues, maybe it's time to stop the caseless daily use

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Too bad lunatik didn't rehash the taktik design for these devices, they were pretty solid.... The knock off ones triple the weight of the device

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Too bad lunatik didn't rehash the taktik design for these devices, they were pretty solid.... The knock off ones triple the weight of the device

I never tried that brand. I've seen it but yeah. If it triples the weight of the device.. No go for me anyway

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm back to my Apple Saddle Brown. My Spigen Slim Armor was a nice change of pace, but there's something about the Apple Leather cases "very" slim profile and professional look that I just want on a daily basis. The Spigen does add little extra weight compared to the Apple Leather and it's definitely noticeable when I put my iPhone inside my left breast suit/sport jacket pockets.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm back to my Apple Saddle Brown. My Spigen Slim Armor was a nice change of pace, but there's something about the Apple Leather cases "very" slim profile and professional look that I just want on a daily basis. The Spigen does add little extra weight compared to the Apple Leather and it's definitely noticeable when I put my iPhone inside my left breast suit/sport jacket pockets.

Just got the Slim Armor!

abff4e73ae1774a58dd379c9c76c375d.jpg

You're right about the extra heft.... curious to see how it does with my car magnetic mount on my drive-in today.

I really do love the Apple leather, so we'll see how long this lasts. May be my weekend setup :)

BD15

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I just grabbed a Belkin Grip Candy something or other and it instantly became my favorite case to date. It's hard (yet flexible) TPU, transparent smoke. It looks awesome on the phone, doesn't add any bulk what-so-ever and has small "grip strips" along all the edges. The only qualm I have with it is even though it's a Grip Candy case, it's a little slick if you don't hold the edges; if it was one of those soft touch cases, it would be perfect.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Just installed the LifeProof Fre and I'm pleasently suprised. No rainbow, fit is great and much smaller than the Seidio Obex case. I'll be keeping this one.

Edit: REALLY like this case. I just made some test calls and worked great, no problems being heard or understood. Kudos to LifeProof.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR