What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I upgraded my 6 to a 6s Plus and love the transition! It was a scary move as I've never been a fan of a larger phone. My wife got one and I liked it and tried it for myself. I have an Apple leather case. It's minimal, doesn't add any bulk at all and gives the phone some grip. My wife has an incipio card carrier case as she hates carrying around a wallet.

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Anyone tried the Mophie H2Pro for their 6s Plus? Ordered one and hoping to love it, use my regular Mophie pretty often and having it waterproof also sounds like a dream

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone tried the Mophie H2Pro for their 6s Plus? Ordered one and hoping to love it, use my regular Mophie pretty often and having it waterproof also sounds like a dream

I just took a look at the Mophie H2Pro. Looks good. Seems like a lot of bulk, in which I'm personally trying to stay away from. I'm still getting a full days usage of battery, so I'm not really worried about extra juice for my 6s Plus. Let us know how the H2Pro looks and performs once you get it

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Question for you, I bought a dbrand skin myself, I'll have to apply to full ones at some point, however it bugged me a little, since I didn't get a front skin, I find the skin on the side of the phone is always there and I keep hitting it while swiping. Or going to pick up my phone I feel the edge as well. Do you notice this with yours?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I also like this skin, but I'm not sure who makes it. Does anyone know?

38c87b83f2e5f30e4c9d2f5f3cc72d78.jpg

AMGBenz1

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Question for you, I bought a dbrand skin myself, I'll have to apply to full ones at some point, however it bugged me a little, since I didn't get a front skin, I find the skin on the side of the phone is always there and I keep hitting it while swiping. Or going to pick up my phone I feel the edge as well. Do you notice this with yours?

The corners are a little tricky. But if you use a hair dryer you can make everything really smooth and the edges unnoticeable

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have any metal bumpers? I'm looking for a new one, the ones I have I don't like

Have you tried either of these? The Spigen is great it's not slippery at all but, It has a silicone back and then the bumper... The second one I posted is one I just ordered so I won't know if it's slippery or not till tomorrow.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2700004

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2700004

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice