Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1018Likes
    iMore Intermediate

Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

I have Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal (Red) using it right now for my iPhone 6 plus. It looks really nice with premium quality. It's kind of tight on my phone right now so I'm kind of not sure if it will fit on the new iPhone which is 1 mm thicker.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    674 Global Posts

Has their been any confirmation at all about existing 6 plus cases working for the s? I have a tech 21 case that I love but my 30 days is up Tuesday so if it's not gonna fit I'll return it and wait for an s case. Can't seem to find any true confirmation.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,916 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sudbury78 View Post
    Has their been any confirmation at all about existing 6 plus cases working for the s? I have a tech 21 case that I love but my 30 days is up Tuesday so if it's not gonna fit I'll return it and wait for an s case. Can't seem to find any true confirmation.

We can assume most cases will fit, especially if the company says it will be compatible, but if the case is not from Apple directly, there is always a slight chance that the case won't fit since the device hasn't been released yet.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    588 Global Posts

Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

I see they are making a FRE life proof for the 6 Plus S. I'll be getting one of these since for some reason they didn't make it for the 6 Plus. I just don't care for the Nuud versions of life proof.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    674 Global Posts

I was playing at bestbuy and they have a bunch of cases just in showing packaging for 6 and 6s so I'm assuming it will work. I did see apple cases on their site show the leather cases fit both.

iMore Nanite

Hi, I ordered a stone leather Apple case for the 128gb 6s+ that I eagerly am awaiting.

Matches the leather interior of my car and carpet.

Had a similar colour leather Apple case for my 5s but I went lifeproof fre and nuud for that iPhone after some corner scuffing of the leather. This time around I'll see about living without a waterproof case... but likely Lifeproof will release an updated nuud version that could tempt me once again.... should be no issues with 3d touch and that case as the screen is left naked with their designs.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,064 Global Posts

I ordered this Spigen Neo Hybrid EX in Rose Gold for my new iPhone 6s+ Friday night and received it this morning. Wow!!! This case has got me so excited for this Friday's delivery... This case will look amazing on the RG iPhone.

I've been using one of these cases for my gold 6+ and haven't taken it off for a couple weeks, which is unusual for me. I usually change case 2 or 3 times a week. Can't wait!!
    Here are some pics ....

Sent from my gold iPhone 6 plus
    iMore Nanite

Does anyone have both this year's iPhone 6s silicone case and last year's version?

I've read that this year's quality is better than last year's and it doesn't collect lint as much. I've also read that the finish is similar to the Apple Watch sport band.

Can anyone confirm?

I already have a saddle brown leather case but would get the silicone too if it's similar to the AW band.
    iMore Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain View Post
    Go with Lifeproof or Tech21. I've had a lot of bad luck with Otterbox. They've been warped, built in protector was too protruded or discolored, left damage from extra plastic inside case rubbing against aluminum..

Though I prefer to go with a much thinner case. Usually I put on colored tempered glass on front and back. Then I put a clear case over it. Phone looks unique that way.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

I agree! I stopped using Otterbox during the 4s era because it scratched the sides of my phone so badly! Seems like they would have added some cushioning to the plastic to prevent this issue by now, especially after so many complaints.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ReVu30 View Post
    I agree! I stopped using Otterbox during the 4s era because it scratched the sides of my phone so badly! Seems like they would have added some cushioning to the plastic to prevent this issue by now, especially after so many complaints.
    I never had a single problem with any otterbox and I have always had one on my iPhone's. Still love them, not sure I want the bulk anymore though.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    I ordered this Spigen Neo Hybrid EX in Rose Gold for my new iPhone 6s+ Friday night and received it this morning. Wow!!! This case has got me so excited for this Friday's delivery... This case will look amazing on the RG iPhone.

I've been using one of these cases for my gold 6+ and haven't taken it off for a couple weeks, which is unusual for me. I usually change case 2 or 3 times a week. Can't wait!!
    Here are some pics ....

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...51025c89da.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...5a3c19b2e6.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...48de9b152e.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...739bf673d5.jpg

Sent from my gold iPhone 6 plus
    👍🏽just ordered this case👍🏽
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,064 Global Posts

I actually bought a saddle brown leather case from Apple this past weekend when I was at the mall and I put the case on my phone but the buttons were so stiff and hard to push and there were several streaks on the back that would drive me crazy.. So I went back to Apple and returned it. I will wait it out for a new batch of leather cases.

I still have an almost brand new red leather I use sparingly.

I will be using my new Spigen case for my rose gold iPhone when it arrives tomorrow

I got the lavender Apple silicone case, but as soon as I add AppleCare I'll likely go naked most of the time.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Quote Originally Posted by ZMan82 View Post
    Does anyone have both this year's iPhone 6s silicone case and last year's version?

I've read that this year's quality is better than last year's and it doesn't collect lint as much. I've also read that the finish is similar to the Apple Watch sport band.

Can anyone confirm?

I already have a saddle brown leather case but would get the silicone too if it's similar to the AW band.
    It definitely feels different and no. Doesn't collect lint as bad. I've had the lavender one about a week.

From what I remember about the sport band feeling, yes, I'd say that's exactly how it feels.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Banned

Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Celebrating my birthday waiting for my iPhone to come...wife got me a new case that looks pretty spiffy!

What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-img_0026.jpg
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,517 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Celebrating my birthday waiting for my iPhone to come...wife got me a new case that looks pretty spiffy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0026.JPG 
Views:	269 
Size:	2.01 MB 
ID:	92549
    Happy Birthday Brother!!! Enjoy that new Plus and nice looking case
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    215 Global Posts

Just got the Apple Leather in saddle brown (had black leather on my 6+). Looks great on the space grey. We'll see how it holds up as far as showing dirt/wear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0026.JPG 
Views:	269 
Size:	2.01 MB 
ID:	92549
    I thought I knew which case I was going with, now you have to show me this!?! You'll have to tell me how you like it on!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts

I just picked up the apple leather in blue. I'm very impressed with it and that's saying a lot considering I usually only use an Ottebox Defender.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts

I today ordered the Apple Leather case in Rose Gray to compliment my Rose Gold 6s+.
    iMore Intermediate

What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imoreappimg_20150926_171609.jpg

Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal. I had this on my iPhone 6 Plus and just transferred on the my new 6S plus. I was worried it won't fit on the new phone but I'm glad it did. :-)
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    674 Global Posts

Tech 21 again. Never used another case on any of my previous 3 note phones and now my 2 apples.

Quote Originally Posted by firstborn80 View Post
    I'm gonna start and attempt to limit myself to 4 cases: Apple leather case, Speck Candyshell Clear, Verus Iron Shield, and Moshi iGlaze Armour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let me know how you like the moshi I glaze armor. Looks nice

Sent from my iPhone 6
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    Let me know how you like the moshi I glaze armor. Looks nice

Sent from my iPhone 6
    I love it! I got the space gray (not sure of the actual color name) and it looks very nice. It matches the space gray iPhone perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by firstborn80 View Post
    I love it! I got the space gray (not sure of the actual color name) and it looks very nice. It matches the space gray iPhone perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    Slippery?

Sent from my iPhone 6
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast