Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 1688
Like Tree1018Likes
  1. #876  

    Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by saralee0720 View Post
    Sorry thought it posted on the picture. It was the bunny white slim gel case. I have a clear case on it now and it's ok. Just want something a bit more classy.
    Welcome to iMore. In order to post screenshots/photos you need a minimum of ten posts. Please keep posting and ENJOY the site.
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 03-02-2016 at 11:34 AM.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
  2. #877  
    MooMooPrincess's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,115 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I'm excited for when it actually ships
    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1456936281.626984.jpg
  3. #878  
    DaytonAnnie's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I've used Otterbox Defenders with my iPhone 4 and 5s. I wanted something sleeker and that would show off my phone. So I started looking at clear cases. I was leaning towards the Speck Candyshell clear cases until I read reviews that there was an issue with the cases yellowing. So I ended up going with the Ballistic Clear Jewel case. I love it, but still worry about drop protection etc.

    For those of you who chose the Speck Candyshell clear case, have you noticed an issue with yellowing?
  4. #879  
    MooMooPrincess's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,115 Posts

    Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonAnnie View Post
    I've used Otterbox Defenders with my iPhone 4 and 5s. I wanted something sleeker and that would show off my phone. So I started looking at clear cases. I was leaning towards the Speck Candyshell clear cases until I read reviews that there was an issue with the cases yellowing. So I ended up going with the Ballistic Clear Jewel case. I love it, but still worry about drop protection etc.

    For those of you who chose the Speck Candyshell clear case, have you noticed an issue with yellowing?

    Nope maybe the rubber corners parts but mostly the heat leaves heat marks in the case that you can't get rid of. I'll take a pic
  5. #880  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,427 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonAnnie View Post
    I've used Otterbox Defenders with my iPhone 4 and 5s. I wanted something sleeker and that would show off my phone. So I started looking at clear cases. I was leaning towards the Speck Candyshell clear cases until I read reviews that there was an issue with the cases yellowing. So I ended up going with the Ballistic Clear Jewel case. I love it, but still worry about drop protection etc.

    For those of you who chose the Speck Candyshell clear case, have you noticed an issue with yellowing?
    I had this case. I'm a huge fan of speck but this one needed a little improvement. Mine never yellowed but it would create a suction on the back that gave the illusion of water being trapped. It wasn't water (phew!) but only way I got rid of it was taking the case off and rinsing it and drying it and reinstalling. I ended up not keeping the case. But love speck! Maybe they'll redo the case at some point making it better quality.
  6. #881  
    thatiPhoneUser34's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    109 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?



    This is my favorite case!
  7. #882  
    DaytonAnnie's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Thanks!
  8. #883  
    MooMooPrincess's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,115 Posts

    Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonAnnie View Post
    Thanks!
    Apparently mine is discolored and I used it maybe 3 weeks on and off BUT I don't have the heat/water trap mark since I put a skin over my phone.

    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1456940047.723104.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1456940060.908260.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1456940029.940647.jpg


    .....just ruined my skin. THANKS speck
  9. #884  
    DaytonAnnie's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by MooMooPrincess View Post
    Apparently mine is discolored and I used it maybe 3 weeks on and off BUT I don't have the heat/water trap mark since I put a skin over my phone.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456940047.723104.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	809.7 KB 
ID:	103189Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456940060.908260.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	730.0 KB 
ID:	103190Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456940029.940647.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	833.1 KB 
ID:	103188


    .....just ruined my skin. THANKS speck
    Thanks for posting the pictures! Sorry your skin was ruined
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
  10. #885  
    ToastyFlake's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    3 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Dark blue is an ugly color? Might not be all that exciting, but it's certainly not an ugly color.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  11. #886  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToastyFlake View Post
    Dark blue is an ugly color? Might not be all that exciting, but it's certainly not an ugly color.
    I totally agree .
  12. #887  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,427 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1456975435.121730.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1456975444.522202.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1456975457.273600.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1456975465.607821.jpg

    Traditional speck candyshell. it's been my favorite case since the iPhone 4
  13. #888  
    williamsbh76's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    100 Posts
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I have been using a Pelican Case that I originally got for my 6 Plus. It is tough as hell and give the user the option of using a screen protector or not unlike otter box. You can even use a tempered glass screen protector. It also has pretty good grip on the sides. As with most tough cases it is somewhat thick but I can carry it in my pocket with no problems. However, I recently picked up a LifeProof Nuud since they finally rolled one out for the 6s Plus and so far so good. I hate screen protectors with the exception of tempered glass. It's thin and fairly light. LifeProof fixed several of my pet peeves I had with the Fre I had on my iPhone 5. We'll see how it does over the next couple of months.
  14. #889  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,085 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,090 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456975435.121730.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	515.0 KB 
ID:	103240Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456975444.522202.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	407.8 KB 
ID:	103241Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456975457.273600.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	474.2 KB 
ID:	103242Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456975465.607821.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	460.5 KB 
ID:	103243

    Traditional speck candyshell. it's been my favorite case since the iPhone 4
    Yeah, I've been eyeing the Speck Inked and Luxury Cases on Amazon lately... But I did a 360 and instead I bought another Symmetry Case...
    Here's a pic!

  15. #890  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,427 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    Yeah, I've been eyeing the Speck Inked and Luxury Cases on Amazon lately... But I did a 360 and instead I bought another Symmetry Case...
    Here's a pic!

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...b5bbe932de.jpg
    Speck has always been a favorite of mine!

    That one looks cool! I liked this other design they had. Had like purple and coral colored triangles on it.

    I was eyeing an inked candyshell too but I seem to prefer solid color cases!
    violetjune likes this.
  16. #891  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,085 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,090 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Speck has always been a favorite of mine!

    That one looks cool! I liked this other design they had. Had like purple and coral colored triangles on it.

    I was eyeing an inked candyshell too but I seem to prefer solid color cases!
    All my cases are solid.. I needed a splash of color!! Spring is on its way
  17. #892  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,427 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    All my cases are solid.. I needed a splash of color!! Spring is on its way
    I hear ya! I like this inked case. Only available on Amazon. Speck never offered this color for the plus on their site but they offered it for the 6. (I had one. It's my favorite print of theirs). But they told me as long as it's shipped and sold by Amazon it is probably fine since they offer select colors that are exclusive to Amazon/Best Buy/ target.

    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1456982252.488885.jpg
  18. #893  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,085 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,090 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    I hear ya! I like this inked case. Only available on Amazon. Speck never offered this color for the plus on their site but they offered it for the 6. (I had one. It's my favorite print of theirs). But they told me as long as it's shipped and sold by Amazon it is probably fine since they offer select colors that are exclusive to Amazon/Best Buy/ target.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456982252.488885.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	420.4 KB 
ID:	103244
    OMG!!! That was the Inked I've been debating on, and another one, here is the pic of it.

  19. #894  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,427 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    OMG!!! That was the Inked I've been debating on, and another one, here is the pic of it.

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...d7d156f4b9.jpg
    Letting ya know that other one you posted feels noticeably heavier than the standard inked. They look GREAT but it makes the phone feel heavier. The inked is comparable to the regular candyshell. It's lighter weight. Not as light weight as the leather from  but it's a nice solid feel.
    violetjune likes this.
  20. #895  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,085 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,090 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Letting ya know that other one you posted feels noticeably heavier than the standard inked. They look GREAT but it makes the phone feel heavier. The inked is comparable to the regular candyshell. It's lighter weight. Not as light weight as the leather from  but it's a nice solid feel.
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm probably not getting either one, since I'm getting the Symmetry tomorrow. The prices of these Speck luxury and Inked and Symmetry are so pricey. But maybe when their prices come down a bit.

    I'm selling my apple red leather on eBay now. I'm accumulating too many cases and I'm feeling guilty...

    Out with the old, in with the new!
  21. #896  
    Smply_Rckless's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,670 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456975435.121730.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	515.0 KB 
ID:	103240Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456975444.522202.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	407.8 KB 
ID:	103241Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456975457.273600.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	474.2 KB 
ID:	103242Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456975465.607821.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	460.5 KB 
ID:	103243

    Traditional speck candyshell. it's been my favorite case since the iPhone 4
    Damn, that's nice !!! I found a new case l that I don't need.
    Spencerdl and violetjune like this.
  22. #897  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,427 Posts

    Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm probably not getting either one, since I'm getting the Symmetry tomorrow. The prices of these Speck luxury and Inked and Symmetry are so pricey. But maybe when their prices come down a bit.

    I'm selling my apple red leather on eBay now. I'm accumulating too many cases and I'm feeling guilty...

    Out with the old, in with the new!
    I thought I replied to this but yes I do the same thing! I sell off what I end up not wanting to keep. Kinda fun! But this speck is a keeper that's for sure. I've always been a fan of speck for years- I had a red one for my 6 that I used for months before trying an  leather case. And before that an assortment of colors for my iPhone 5. Doesn't surprise me I ended up with a new speck for my plus- truth be told I've been eyeing this particular one for months now. I always encourage customers to get one as well- I sell more speck than any other brand at work. Lol! Idk I always tend to grab those first for customers looking to buy a case. I like my leather cases don't get me wrong but I baby those as to not destroy them. So nice to not have to worry with speck!
    violetjune likes this.
  23. #898  
    Smply_Rckless's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,670 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I'm using the black  leather case at the moment though.
  24. #899  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,427 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smply_Rckless View Post
    Damn, that's nice !!! I found a new case l that I don't need.
    It's an amazing case! Like I said in my reply above this, speck is my default brand I offer customers first when they're shopping for cases!
    Spencerdl and violetjune like this.
  25. #900  
    MooMooPrincess's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,115 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    So I have this semi old 6s plus leather case that I've barely worn. How do I make the buttons easier to press and make it feel less slippery?
Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?
    By Brent Zaniewski in forum iPhone 6s
    Replies: 361
    Last Post: 11-26-2016, 10:31 AM
  2. How can you remove the demo mode from Apple watch?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 03:51 PM
  3. Case question from a new IPhone User
    By kygator13 in forum iPhone 6s Plus
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 03:49 PM
  4. AppleCare+ for the iPhone 6s or 6s Plus will cost $30 more
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 01:21 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 01:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions