What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I say go for it. It does look perfect with the Rose gold and has a nice feel! The buttons on mine are great! I was nervous about the buttons too but honestly this case is awesome! I know this will show wear and tear eventually- I've set that expectation for myself. But honestly I'm ocd and take good care of my things so we shall see! And I do have my silicone cases as well :) highly recommend this case. It is gorgeous. The color is on point! Sometimes the Apple Store lighting can mess things up a bit :p

Thank you. Because of your opinion on it I may get one and see how I like it. Worst case scenario for me? I don't like it it'll get returned. I'm ocd about my stuff staying immaculate too, but yes, with as light as the colour is I would expect some (light) wear and tear as well... Thanks !!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Thank you. Because of your opinion on it I may get one and see how I like it. Worst case scenario for me? I don't like it it'll get returned. I'm ocd about my stuff staying immaculate too, but yes, with as light as the colour is I would expect some (light) wear and tear as well... Thanks !!

For sure! I honestly didn't know how much I'd like it. I mean I've had leather cases from Apple before. I just wasn't sure if I'd be as happy with the color and feel. I am :) and I always have my silicone cases still :)

Lemme know when you get it and what your thoughts are! The more I look at mine the more I love it!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
OK. So I went into Apple this morning. On display they have both the silicone & leather cases. First off, the leather case is very nice....BUT as one of you mentioned, the buttons for the sides are extremely difficult to push, and I just don't have the patience to wait a month or so for it to "break in." Also the rose grey colour to me is not very girly or appealing...it's clearly more grey. But that's just me. (I have colour resistance issues so maybe it's more pink that I can actually see)

I did however get the pink silicone Apple case(pics attached) I'm in LOVE with it !! The pink is super girly The side buttons have very nice & easy feedback. Also, this isn't your general type silicone case. It feels & looks just like the leather one and it certainly doesn't have that sticky silicone feeling. The ONLY thing that kinda bugs me is the bottom is completely open, so be extra careful when using this case for the bottom against scratches, knicks, etc. Also, I'm quite sure this may be a bit challenging to keep clean
(Sorry for the low qual pics on my iPad mini)

View attachment 100619
View attachment 100620
View attachment 100621

Your new  case is so pretty! Congrats,
Love pink cases

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Brooke, congrats on your new  leather case, it looks gorgeous

Thanks! I really love this color! I'll let everyone know how it holds up! I take pretty good care of my things so we shall see! By far an amazing case! Super glad I got it (also helps I get a discount at Apple..) lol

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Additional pictures of my Rose grey leather case:

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452245435.890179.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452245445.890492.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452245456.992437.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452245465.976228.jpg

Pics aren't the best. Have a windows phone for my company phone. Doesn't shoot the best photos! Sorry for the delay. Worked overtime tonight!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
May I suggest the Apple Silicone cases. There nice as well. 🏽🏾

I second this. I have two of the silicone cases. They have one in "stone" color that's very close to the color of leather I got yesterday. It looks super good! I personally have the white and pink for my Rose gold phone. But there's a few that'd look good if that's the color you have as well! I love my silicone cases :)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a Spigen Tough Armor Tech case in the Metal Slate color. Looks even better in person and feels much nicer than I thought. It's also a lot slimmer than I thought it would be. I'm really liking it so far, pics not too far behind.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
f3b658a737622b89a61b6087c01cda44.jpg

b870c226eb1ec257154fa6cc192ffa84.jpg

Not the best lighting in the room, and iPad photos.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods