What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Pedals

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I like coverage and protection but get a little restless and swap around a lot. Most of the summer I went with a Seidio OBEX case but recently went back to the Magpul field case. I like the ends and as much of the case covered as possible. I have way too many cases.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Which color do you recommend for silver? I have the silicone but the lint and fibers... :no:

Yeah, I used to have the silicone case on my 6. Either go with Midnight Blue or Black. Go with whichever color you like imo.

All of them are nice, but you can't see the darker colors aging as bad.

P.S

You should check out Rhino Shield as well. They have some pretty nice, slim protective cases at a good price.

iRS73

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the Spigen [Extreme Protection] Tough Armor case for my rose gold iPhone 6S plus. I have tried clear cases but they tend to turn yellow especially when my 3 year old son is always playing games on my phone, I've tried the otter box and it was just way to bulky. This case adds great protection without the extra bulk and the rose gold of the case matches the rose gold of my phone perfectly. Only issue I had was there isn't a protective cover over the Apple logo so I ordered some rear screen protectors and slapped one on before I put this case on. I think this will be my daily driver it's a really great case!

View attachment 100517
View attachment 100518

I have this and the Panzer glass - Killer combo!

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
So my Thin fit Hybrid came with the style ring. I am still not completely sold on the style ring but it does make a good kickstand and vehicle holster. Another good case made by Spigen
IMG_0055.jpgIMG_0057.jpgIMG_0056.jpgIMG_0785.jpgIMG_0786.jpgIMG_0788.jpg

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey Mums 🏽🏽🏽 long time no see !!!

To answer your question...Yes the 6Plus skins should fit the 6S+. All cases are compatible 6Plus/6SPlus from what I've seen so far.
Well howdy do! All's well in the land of Mumford! I was thinking the 6S Plus might be a tad thicker than the 6 Plus making the skins not fit properly on the 6S Plus.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
8a0e9e1a70bf7d836cc85bcf406665fd.jpg
fbd393c03556e7f84f1d68bb9fd845eb.jpg

Had my  leather case on yesterday, but was really missing my pink symmetry case. I know it's on the bulky side, but it feels so good in the hand

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Anyone have the Rose grey leather case by Apple? Was thinking of getting it.

Also for the leather case users, I keep reading it has a much stiffer feel/the case doesn't fit the iPhone quite right and the buttons are way hard to press. Thoughts??

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have the Rose grey leather case by Apple? Was thinking of getting it.

Also for the leather case users, I keep reading it has a much stiffer feel/the case doesn't fit the iPhone quite right and the buttons are way hard to press. Thoughts??

I'm actually going to the Apple Store today specifically to check that same case out. If I don't like it I'm going with the pink silicone apple case. I'll get back to you later on after I go there and lyk how it is

Jennnt

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm actually going to the Apple Store today specifically to check that same case out. If I don't like it I'm going with the pink silicone apple case. I'll get back to you later on after I go there and lyk how it is

thought to buy the rose gray also, saw pretty mixed comments on that light color-scratches, wears quickly and looks dirty after few days.
Waiting forward for your opinion.emoji4.png

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Apple seems to be using a different thicker leather this year on the 6s/6s plus versions, and I'm sure that's where most of those comments stem from. Like most things leather, after a month of break in the buttons go back to their normal easy to press "clicky"self ...

7ftRussian

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I believe that there is no wrong way to go with a case here, but my 2 top choices are:
1-Ballistic Tough Jackett Max (- the screen protector, I buy glass screen protector for it)
2-UAG case Black (so futuristic and slick, and slim enough profile with great drop protection)
But as I have said, there are different people with different tastes and needs :) Enjoy what you love!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

Please do! I actually heard too that the leather is thicker than the silicone this year!

It just looks really good imo! I'm between that and getting the stone silicone case. I have the pink and the white silicone already!

Lemme know! Super excited to hear what ya get!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Apple seems to be using a different thicker leather this year on the 6s/6s plus versions, and I'm sure that's where most of those comments stem from. Like most things leather, after a month of break in the buttons go back to their normal easy to press "clicky"self ...

Yeah I knew they went with a different leather this year. Some users (as I was reading reviews last night) claimed it was TOO hard to press and the buttons didn't line up etc.

I'm still interested though!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner