Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 1729
Like Tree1117Likes
  1. #651  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Yep you're right !! Just got home. Finally made it to Apple and out of the color choices I mentioned to you I totally took a different turn and went with the lavender silicone case I haven't put it on my phone yet but when I do I'll post some pics
    Awesome!! I had the lavender silicone when I first got my rose gold iPhone!! Enjoy the color!
  2. #652  
    Smply_Rckless's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,476 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,674 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    My spigen neo hybrid should be here tomorrow can't wait
  3. #653  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,323 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,068 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Awesome!! I had the lavender silicone when I first got my rose gold iPhone!! Enjoy the color!
    Thanks I absolutely love this color
    I also got a pink glitter glass from eBay to dress this pretty girl up with too

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453041968.287433.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	505.5 KB 
ID:	101122
  4. #654  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Thanks I absolutely love this color
    I also got a pink glitter glass from eBay to dress this pretty girl up with too

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453041968.287433.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	505.5 KB 
ID:	101122
    I really like the glass! Is it just for the bezel or is it a screen protector too!

    NICE set up!!
  5. #655  
    crunco's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    66 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Thanks I absolutely love this color
    I also got a pink glitter glass from eBay to dress this pretty girl up with too
    Hey pink couldn't send you a pm.
    I really like your glass protector. Is it pink? May I ask for a link ? 😊
  6. #656  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,323 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,068 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    I really like the glass! Is it just for the bezel or is it a screen protector too!

    NICE set up!!
    Thank you !! It's a whole screen protector and comes with a matching back glass I just don't apply it because I keep a case on for now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453056337.012331.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	285.5 KB 
ID:	101128
  7. #657  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,323 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,068 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by crunco View Post
    Hey pink couldn't send you a pm.
    I really like your glass protector. Is it pink? May I ask for a link ?
    Yes my inbox was full, I just cleared it out with the notification I received. Sorry about that, but here's the link for the glitter glass front/back set from the seller I used !!

    eBay pink glitter glass
  8. #658  
    femme's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Got this tech 21 case at Verizon. I'm into it. Ps iPhone sold separately lol Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453084904.552280.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	101139
  9. #659  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,300 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,305 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I can't resist a good deal at TJ Max! I found a
    Speck CandyShell Grip in Quartz Pink/Pale Rose Pink for $9.99. They're regularly $39.99.
    Here are a few picks...
  10. #660  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    $9.99??? Wow great find! Looks great!
  11. #661  
    A895's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,037 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,138 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Also a heads up if you have a five below in your area go visit it. They still 6s plus cases tempered glass screen protectors and lightning chargers. Basically any accessory you need for $5. This is what I got:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160119_091415.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	101203

    I also have a clear case I got from them.
  12. #662  
    Trooper27's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    354 Posts
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I need to start a gofundme to get one of these cases lol!
  13. #663  
    crunco's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    66 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    Mind sharing your wallpapers?
    Thanks a lot
  14. #664  
    MKNicole1988's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    I decided to try the Thin Fit Hybrid by Spigen in Rose Gold. It's a very tight and solid fitting case and the Rose Gold matches the phone perfectly but, It's just not my cup of tea. Figured I would post pictures if anyone is interested in buying it and wanted to know what the Rose Gold looked like.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin Fit Hybrid1.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	101297

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin Fit Hybrid2.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	101298

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin Fit Hybrid3.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	101299

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin Fit Hybrid 4.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	101300

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin fit Hybrid 5.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	101301

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin Fit Hybrid 6.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	101302
  15. #665  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,300 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,305 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by crunco View Post
    Mind sharing your wallpapers?
    Thanks a lot
    Here you go...
  16. #666  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,300 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,305 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKNicole1988 View Post
    I decided to try the Thin Fit Hybrid by Spigen in Rose Gold. It's a very tight and solid fitting case and the Rose Gold matches the phone perfectly but, It's just not my cup of tea. Figured I would post pictures if anyone is interested in buying it and wanted to know what the Rose Gold looked like.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin Fit Hybrid1.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	101297

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin Fit Hybrid2.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	101298

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin Fit Hybrid3.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	101299

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin Fit Hybrid 4.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	101300

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin fit Hybrid 5.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	101301

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thin Fit Hybrid 6.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	101302
    Thanks for posting the pics.. I just picked up the Spigen Thin Fit in Rose Gold.. It's nice and slim but very slippery. It slipped right out of my hands as soon as I put the case on. It looks exactly like yours but without the inner layer grip.
  17. #667  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453356359.343082.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	494.9 KB 
ID:	101310Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453356370.623245.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	398.1 KB 
ID:	101311

    Decided to use my Kate spade case for a bit
  18. #668  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,300 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,305 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453356359.343082.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	494.9 KB 
ID:	101310Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453356370.623245.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	398.1 KB 
ID:	101311

    Decided to use my Kate spade case for a bit
    Very elegant Brooke!
    I love Kate Spade cases...
  19. #669  

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    Very elegant Brooke!
    I love Kate Spade cases...
    Thanks! It's kinda fun to have variety!
  20. #670  
    femme's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453482304.975856.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	101395Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453482312.959950.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	101396

    This should be here tomorrow. Clear case with a nice looking white border. Other color options were available.

    I like this one because it's clear, but the material on the border looks more premium instead of that *clear plastic* border look.
  21. #671  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,300 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,305 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by femme View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453482304.975856.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	101395Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453482312.959950.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	101396

    This should be here tomorrow. Clear case with a nice looking white border. Other color options were available.

    I like this one because it's clear, but the material on the border looks more premium instead of that *clear plastic* border look.
    I like this.. What case is it? Can you post pics with it on your phone when you get it? Thanks
  22. #672  
    femme's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    I like this.. What case is it? Can you post pics with it on your phone when you get it? Thanks
    Here's a link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010MVRYP0...mUvbUpU2684847

    And yes I will!
  23. #673  
    fiat3192's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Tried Lifeproof fre went back to Otterbox defender
  24. #674  
    thatiPhoneUser34's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    140 Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    I also scored a deal on a spigen case at tj max same price too lol
  25. #675  
    fiat3192's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts

    Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

    Giving Lifeproof fre another chance
Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?
    By Brent Zaniewski in forum iPhone 6s
    Replies: 386
    Last Post: Today, 03:53 PM
  2. How can you remove the demo mode from Apple watch?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 03:51 PM
  3. Case question from a new IPhone User
    By kygator13 in forum iPhone 6s Plus
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 03:49 PM
  4. AppleCare+ for the iPhone 6s or 6s Plus will cost $30 more
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 01:21 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 01:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions