Apple leather right now and incipio feather
    12-17-2015 05:56 PM
    Welcome to iMore..ENJOY the site. When you get enough posts, I would like to see a screenshot of the case you're referring to if possible. Thanks
    Sure will. Really like the case so far. Only thing wrong with it, and it's only if I am being picky, is the power button can be hard to push. I am sure it will get easier as I use it more. Volume, lightning port, etc are all accessible and open.
    12-17-2015 10:10 PM
    I just bought a black leather Otterbox Symmetry and paired it with Otterbox Alpha Glass and it's wonderful. It's exactly what I wanted, low key and fairly protective without being super huge like the Defender.

That said, I went without a case for a day and I'm very, very tempted to go naked with the phone. I bought SquareTrade for it, so breakage wouldn't be THAT bad.
    12-18-2015 11:47 AM
    I just bought a black leather Otterbox Symmetry and paired it with Otterbox Alpha Glass and it's wonderful. It's exactly what I wanted, low key and fairly protective without being super huge like the Defender.

That said, I went without a case for a day and I'm very, very tempted to go naked with the phone. I bought SquareTrade for it, so breakage wouldn't be THAT bad.
    Nice!

How is the grip with the case by the way?
    12-19-2015 12:25 AM
    Just received the new Otterbox Statement case. It is a clear and leather combination - very classy. The maroon looks great on my silver iPhone 6.
    12-19-2015 04:33 PM
    So I gave the Symmetry another chance with the 6S plus and I have to say, it improved from the 5 version. Really loving it so far
    12-19-2015 09:01 PM
    So I gave the Symmetry another chance with the 6S plus and I have to say, it improved from the 5 version. Really loving it so far
    Is it grippy?
    12-19-2015 11:31 PM
    Try the new Otterbox Statement. It looks nice. I may get one for my 6s Plus.
    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12...591b49129d.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12...e0cf30167a.jpg
    Not that I really need another case for my 6s Plus, but......
    12-20-2015 12:39 AM
    What color did you get? I'm really loving mine!
    12-20-2015 01:37 AM
    What color did you get? I'm really loving mine!
    I sent you a pm. But I ended up getting a pink one too in addition to my white!! I know. I'm crazy
    12-20-2015 01:38 AM
    I sent you a pm. But I ended up getting a pink one too in addition to my white!! I know. I'm crazy
    There's nothing wrong with crazy.... It's what you love, so go for it! That's what I tell myself.. Lol
    12-20-2015 01:54 AM
    There's nothing wrong with crazy.... It's what you love, so go for it! That's what I tell myself.. Lol
    Sucks because I wanna use both at the same time. At least the cases aren't hard to remove. I can switch it up according to my moods
    12-20-2015 02:05 AM
    Sucks because I wanna use both at the same time. At least the cases aren't hard to remove. I can switch it up according to my moods
    Sometimes I think having too many choices makes me go crazy. Because if I change my cases according to my moods I can change my cases all day long LOL
    12-20-2015 02:13 AM
    Sometimes I think having too many choices makes me go crazy. Because if I change my cases according to my moods I can change my cases all day long LOL
    Haha yeah I hear ya! Drives me nuts with only two!! And the symmetry is the best honestly. I just love it!
    12-20-2015 03:02 AM
    I feel like my Spigen case is cloudy already 🏽 it is me being super picky?
    Is there a really good some what clear case?

I am going naked cause I just love rose gold and don't want to hide it.
    12-20-2015 05:56 AM
    Haha yeah I hear ya! Drives me nuts with only two!! And the symmetry is the best honestly. I just love it!
    Could you pls help me out? I really like the symmetry otterbox case, but i have a clear skin on my phone (full wrap/ back and front edge to edge) and i was wondering if the new case will fit?
    Is that case from last year (so is it 6 and 6s plus compatible?) or is this a new design just for the 6s plus? Ia am asking becouse the new iphone is allready a little bigger than the previous one and if it s compatible for both it means that it being big enough to fit an additional skin...........is very questionable.

I really want a case that fits with the skin on, becouse my phones get scratched every time when i buy a case to protect it. Micro dirt gets trapped between the phone and case, stays there and rubs the aluminium body with everyday use.
    12-20-2015 07:22 AM
    I finally had to give up keeping my phone in a my front shirt snap-shut (Western style) shirt, where it was easily accessible and safe from falling. Since both iPhone 6s & 6s Plus are too big (as even my wife's iPhone 5 in some shirts), I need to use pants pockets. I find using the back pocket uncomfortable so nothing is in it. I chose a plus, to find out whether I am comfortable leaving my iPad at home (I read books everywhere). So my choice is whichever case does the best job of eliminating a need to carry a wallet. More than 3 credit cards, an ID & a place for cash are needed.
    12-20-2015 07:45 AM
    Sweet!
    I keep forgetting to ask you. How is the back of the case. Is it grippy or slippery?
    12-20-2015 12:10 PM
    I have a Saddle Brown Apple Leather case currently, and I have an Otterbox Statement in red on the way.
    12-20-2015 02:48 PM
    Apple did a really great job with the updated leather cases... much better feel and look. Using the black one at the moment... minimal bulk, decent protection. Oddly, it can be just as slippery as the phone naked. Plus I got it (and a midnight blue one) for $25 at BB during a sale.
    12-20-2015 05:40 PM
    Could you pls help me out? I really like the symmetry otterbox case, but i have a clear skin on my phone (full wrap/ back and front edge to edge) and i was wondering if the new case will fit?
    Is that case from last year (so is it 6 and 6s plus compatible?) or is this a new design just for the 6s plus? Ia am asking becouse the new iphone is allready a little bigger than the previous one and if it s compatible for both it means that it being big enough to fit an additional skin...........is very questionable.

I really want a case that fits with the skin on, becouse my phones get scratched every time when i buy a case to protect it. Micro dirt gets trapped between the phone and case, stays there and rubs the aluminium body with everyday use.
    More than likely but I'm not familiar with a full wrap. You could try and if it didn't work otterbox is good about returns. Or you could try it on at a Best Buy!
    12-20-2015 06:38 PM
    I keep forgetting to ask you. How is the back of the case. Is it grippy or slippery?
    It's perfect! Not super grippy like the speck grip but I wouldn't say it's slippery
    12-20-2015 06:39 PM
    Apple did a really great job with the updated leather cases... much better feel and look. Using the black one at the moment... minimal bulk, decent protection. Oddly, it can be just as slippery as the phone naked. Plus I got it (and a midnight blue one) for $25 at BB during a sale.
    I've found out that as the Apple Leather case wears the grip becomes much better. For my two Apple Leather cases anyway.
    12-20-2015 08:01 PM
    I picked up the new symmetry in black. I love it!!! The redesign is so nice!
    12-20-2015 08:13 PM
    But I also might have to pick up a pink one. I love it!
    12-20-2015 08:13 PM
1,734 ... 1314151617 ...