Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1018Likes

Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Quote Originally Posted by loveseyecandy View Post
    Mophie case battery charger love it I had it for all my phones now iPhone 6 Plus
    Quote Originally Posted by Easycure1974 View Post
    I have the Spigen Slim Armor Volt with QI charging and love the wireless charging with it
    Is it possible to get some photos of you guys cases. I would like to see what they look like.
    Thanks.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts

Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Is it possible to get some photos of you guys cases. I would like to see what they look like.
    Thanks.
    Can fix some pictures tomorrow of both of them as I have the Mophie also. But here you can check the Spigen product site

http://www.spigen.com/products/iphon...lim-armor-volt
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    859 Global Posts

I got the saddle-brown leather case for my 6S Plus. It looks alright, but it does nothing to reduce my paranoia over the possibility of accidentally dropping it .

I'm coming off 2.5 years of using a delightful BlackBerry Q10, which was ergonomically perfect for me. If the 6S Plus lasts that long without my dropping it, I'll be happy.
    iMore Intermediate

I'm using my charging case at the moment so tomorrow if I don't forget I shall post one
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Sorry for the late reply. I'm loving the case! It provides good lay on the table design and I love the look. The only concern that I have is the canvas on the backing. I have some small areas of fraying. Overall I still love the case and midnight blue looks great on the spay grey.
    iMore Intermediate

I ordered these two cases from Amazon recently that I'm very happy with.

What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-61aumdzd7jl._sl1000_.jpg

This Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon keeps the phone slim. It is a bit slippery in the hands. If you're looking for a case that will protect your phone from drops, this isn't the one. But if you want a case that will make your phone look cool and provides decent protection, you can't go wrong.

What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-61kuqk3tadl._sl1000_.jpg

The other is another Spigen case. The Ultra Hybrid space crystal is a good fit and shows off the design of the iPhone well. It has a raised front so your screen will not hit the surface when you place it front down. Same for the back which is raised and has corners that protect the camera from touching the surface and also the back of the case so it stays scratch free. I would imagine this case would do a moderate job of protecting your phone from a fall.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

First case I bought when I got my phone and I LOVE it. Sorry for crappy pic. What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imoreappimg_20151027_103935.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kiarahataly View Post
    First case I bought when I got my phone and I LOVE it. Sorry for crappy pic. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20151027_103935.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	374.3 KB 
ID:	96427
    What's the name of the case?
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,916 Global Posts

What's the name of the case?
    It looks like a casemate case

Quote Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
    It looks like a casemate case
    Yes, I see the CM emblem at the bottom now...Thanks
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Has anyone found a clear case that doesn't yellow/brown after a few weeks? I'm looking for something rubber/TPU not hard plastic.

Also, anyone know if the Apple leather cases for S models are designed/constructed differently than the old models released with the iPhone 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Forged View Post
    Has anyone found a clear case that doesn't yellow/brown after a few weeks? I'm looking for something rubber/TPU not hard plastic.

Also, anyone know if the Apple leather cases for S models are designed/constructed differently than the old models released with the iPhone 6?
    Yes. The new Apple Leather cases are made with European Leather this year....much better quality than last year.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts

Speck has a clear candy shell case that they advertise won't yellow and has 2 x military grade protection (fwiw). I like it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Forged View Post
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

I am loving this case in using for now (rose gold )
    The casemate sheer glam looks girly and protection is all I need!
    I am a case fanatic between wallets spigen otter box all kinds of hybrid cases etc BUT this one I like a lot!
    I believe I maybe grabbing a speck case and another iPad charger and use that for my iPhone as well
    iMore Newbie

I love the current case I'm using which I purchased from Amazon. The case cost me around $26 since I'm an Amazon Prime member but I believe it's $47 if you aren't one.

I love the case because it real genuine leather, has a great feel, very nice color especially if you have the white face model since its a great contrast and I can keep my two cards in the back. I like to keep my pockets as slim as possible, I only carry around my credit card and driver's license so this work perfectly for me. You have three slots in the back but I only use two of them and in case you're wondering I flipped around my cards in the photo to hide my information

This case isn't for protection or at least not a ton of protection but that doesn't bother me at all since I've dropped it a few times already and everything is good. Here is the website if you want to check out the company's products - Welcome to website-Benuocase and here is the Amazon link to find it - Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Case, Benuo [Card Slot Vintage Series] [Genuine Leather] Soft Corrected Grain Leather Case [Wallet Style] [3 Card Slots], Leather Case Back Cover for iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6s Plus 5.5 inch (Black): Cell Phones & A

Benuo
    Iphone 6s Plus
    Card Slot Vintage Series
    Brown color (NOT Stylish Brown color)What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-image3.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-image4.jpg

My favorite is still the Apple Leather, but I also like my newest two....I now have four cases....

What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1446400755.221469.jpg
    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1446400801.727648.jpg
    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1446400872.020381.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
    Here is the GOLD Seido Tetra Pro bumper! I love this case. Extremely minimal and very ergonomically and aesthetically pleasing.

My one qualm is that it is very hard to get to the ringer/vibrate toggle switch on the left side. All of the other ports and buttons are easily accessible!

Attachment 95887Attachment 95889Attachment 95890Attachment 95891Attachment 95892Attachment 95893Attachment 95894
    These photos greatly inspired me to get the Seidio Tetra Pro in red for my Space Gray 6s Plus. I just want to say Thanks. LUV this case.
    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1446410881.440971.jpg
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    264 Global Posts

TwelveSouth BookBook in black for a white/gold iPhone 6s plus 128GB
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,916 Global Posts

Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Like many of you here... I have a huge case problem . Just got in my Vaja case

The red/gold combination is gorgeous. I hope h pics do a little justice.
    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1446518287.688911.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1446518309.739298.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1446518324.607404.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1446518341.108108.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1446518355.763902.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1446518370.529269.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1446518387.866248.jpg
    Last edited by SaMaster14; 11-02-2015 at 10:04 PM.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

Wow, this thread could be dangerous. I just came over from Android and while there are some good cases from a few companies if you have one of the more popular models, it's nothing like what's out there for the iPhones. My poor wallet is already complaining lol.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    286 Global Posts

For those looking for a really thin case, I highly, highly recommend the Ozaki Jelly (I can't post a link because of my post count), but it's on Amazon. I've been looking for thin cases, but found they all have one issue: no camera protection. The Ozaki Jelly, however, is only 0.4mm, weighs 4 grams, and has camera protection! (Plus, I love their logo.) The only negative is there is no lip for screen protection. I hope this helps out those that hate cases but need one for this phone.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by KingGrimlock View Post
    For those looking for a really thin case, I highly, highly recommend the Ozaki Jelly (I can't post a link because of my post count), but it's on Amazon. I've been looking for thin cases, but found they all have one issue: no camera protection. The Ozaki Jelly, however, is only 0.4mm, weighs 4 grams, and has camera protection! (Plus, I love their logo.) The only negative is there is no lip for screen protection. I hope this helps out those that hate cases but need one for this phone.
    That looks like an alternative or competition to the very thin Spigen and Caudabe cases.

I like thin cases and as an IT admin with so many users think the fat ones many people buy are nonsense. Screens still break. Belkin Grip and Incipio NGP are two that have served both myself and users well. I'm guessing the NGP for 6s Plus will be as good as my 6.

So far my first white phone's thrown me for a loop, and I'm wondering if the non-black Apple leather cases will look better over time compared to past models.

To start I got the Apple silicone "Stone" color.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    344 Global Posts

Hi folks,

Looking for a decent thin case that provides well, as much protection as it can. I am more of a minimalist and do not like bulky cases.

How is the official Apple leather cases? I bought a cheap knock off on ebay and its ok enough, but the buttons for power and volume are not very tactile. Was wondering if that is the case with the official Apple one?

Not saying I want just an Apple case, but just curious.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper27 View Post
    Hi folks,

Looking for a decent thin case that provides well, as much protection as it can. I am more of a minimalist and do not like bulky cases.

How is the official Apple leather cases? I bought a cheap knock off on ebay and its ok enough, but the buttons for power and volume are not very tactile. Was wondering if that is the case with the official Apple one?

Not saying I want just an Apple case, but just curious.

Thanks!
    I actually like and prefer the Apple Leather cases. Even though I'm currently using the Red Spigen Slim Armor case which is low profile, my Apple Leather case is still my "go to" and favorite case.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    344 Global Posts

I actually like and prefer the Apple Leather cases. Even though I'm currently using the Red Spigen Slim Armor case which is low profile, my Apple Leather case is still my "go to" and favorite case.

Nice man. How are the buttons on the official Apple leather case? Are they hard to press? My cheap chinese knock off is. Kind of expected it to not be great but just curious.

Thanks!
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast