Upgrading?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
You can upgrade. I'm on Next.
You can either pay a lower amount off your installment plan and give up the previous phone or pay the full remaining balance and keep the previous phone.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

+1 on this. I'm most likely going to pay off mine and keep it and give it to my son and upgrade

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Just got info from AT&T. You preorder and they'll send you a return label for the current phone.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Verizon Edge is a little different, they now want you to pay the entire balance off to get a new iPhone which in my opinion STINKS, so I'm going to use my Wife's upgrade and give her my 6 Plus. I'm glad she's not into Tech like ME....SMILE

The 6 Plus is a nice gadget for one who's not into tech.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I have some iPhone launch date noob questions. I'm on T-Mo's JUMP plan and I'd like to get the phone at either an Apple Store or a T-Mo retailer. Which would have a better stock of phones? How early in the morning would I have to get there before the store opens to get a good place in line? Are lines even a thing anymore or have more people gone to preorder?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm tempted to try the iPhone 6s + because of the higher PPI, OIS, and bigger battery. The phone is huge though. I stopped using my Note 3 as my primary for this reason...

For all you 6+ people with small hands, was it hard to get used to?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

Paging Q!!!

I have tiny hands myself, and I've had no problems wielding my Note 4 and LG G4, but I do require slim cases for both. I dig the screen real estate most of all. But, I also wear slim fit guy's jeans just for the deep pockets :). I don't anticipate having a problem with the 6s+. I've played around with a 6+ at best buy and I think it'll be just fine for daily use.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm tempted to try the iPhone 6s + because of the higher PPI, OIS, and bigger battery. The phone is huge though. I stopped using my Note 3 as my primary for this reason...

I have normal size hands and my iPhone 6 Plus is not hard to use--even for calls.

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site

Here you go!

Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Visual phone size compare

I think if the Note 3 was too big (I owned that before I went to the 6 Plus) so will the Plus.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I have huge hands (6'8" tall) and I found it to be a pain in the rear. But it is just what a person adjusts to and likes. I could not adjust to not reaching the top left corner with my thumb. Others hear that and laugh cause it's a non-issue with them. I hate missing out on the features you mentioned, but I got sick of trying to manage that phone and lug it around.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Paging Q!!!

I have tiny hands myself, and I've had no problems wielding my Note 4 and LG G4, but I do require slim cases for both. I dig the screen real estate most of all. But, I also wear slim fit guy's jeans just for the deep pockets :). I don't anticipate having a problem with the 6s+. I've played around with a 6+ at best buy and I think it'll be just fine for daily use.

I had no problem at all getting used to the Note 4. As a matter of fact it's perfectly natural.
I do have some problem with the Lumia 1520 but I think it's because of the build rather than the dimensions. In other words it's the shape that's making it less comfortable than my Note 4.

And I have super tiny hands.
51a9deabebee0f2b7b5ad35ca696b68e.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I have to admit the 3D touch got me. But I never heard, can you get an unlocked version without using the IPhone Upgrade Plan. Does anyone know? I'm just going to buy it outright and sell my current phone towards it.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I just made my 12th Next payment few days ago. Decided to pay the phone off & give it to one of my daughters.
Here I come 6s Plus

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

andymacnexus

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes I'm definitely upgrading. Just reserved 6s plus in silver 128GB , pick up from local store 8am on 25th. Had the 6plus for six months and wouldn't go back to a smaller screen now. It's great for my work usage and I also take a lot of photography and videos. Will sell my old one to contribute towards new purchase.

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Question...I am on a Next ATT plan with my iPhone 6. If I chose to order the new phone through ATT, it just asked me to pick a Next plan and be done (shipping Oct 16-23) However,if I chose to order through Apple with same Next plan with ATT,it says I have to return my iPhone 6. I'm guessing that if I did the ATT one I would then have 2 Next installment plans going and keeping my iPhone 6? And if through Apple when I return the older one I will only have 1 Next installment plan going? Anyone in a similar situation that can explain?

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Question...I am on a Next ATT plan with my iPhone 6. If I chose to order the new phone through ATT, it just asked me to pick a Next plan and be done (shipping Oct 16-23) However,if I chose to order through Apple with same Next plan with ATT,it says I have to return my iPhone 6. I'm guessing that if I did the ATT one I would then have 2 Next installment plans going and keeping my iPhone 6? And if through Apple when I return the older one I will only have 1 Next installment plan going? Anyone in a similar situation that can explain?

I'm kinda in your situation. I didn't do enough research on how I could pre order through apple so I just went though AT&T.com I'm on the next plan with my 6 and I had to pay $247 to be able to upgrade early because I didn't want to keep my 6 to fully complete my 24 month next plan. I had to pay the $247 first then I was able to pre order like everyone else. Just had to pay the sales tax of the new phone which for me was $68 because I'm getting a rose gold,6s+ 64 gb

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods