Good Bluetooth headset for iPhone 6s plus

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Can someone suggest me a good Bluetooth headset for the upcoming iPhone 6s plus, that will not only good for listening to music but I would prefer if it has controls for answering, the call as well as volume keys

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Listening to music the primary requirement. I would prefer a round over headset, that should also have the option of attending / cancelling the call, and changing volume.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Check the link that was provided. You're more likely understand what you're looking for and we may get it wrong.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Listening to music the primary requirement. I would prefer a round over headset, that should also have the option of attending / cancelling the call, and changing volume.

The LG tone series are good at doing all that. I have the LG tone HBS-900 and the Jaybird X2 which I love

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
There's really nothing to the new devices that would make bluetooth headsets suggested for other devices any less relevant now.

The earl plugs provided by apple are good. But placing them on bottom instead of top specially when you are sitting in a car, is bit uncomfortable, that is reason why I prefer wireless bluetooth.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The earl plugs provided by apple are good. But placing them on bottom instead of top specially when you are sitting in a car, is bit uncomfortable, that is reason why I prefer wireless bluetooth.

I understand that...my post was trying to convey to you that we have quite a few "suggestion" threads on iMore where this has been discussed in detail, and that these devices don't present anything new that would negate the answers given in those threads for the older devices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods